Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Politics] Brexit

If there was a second Brexit referendum how would you vote?

• Total voters

Baker lite

Banned
Mar 16, 2017
in my house
Yes we are but thanks to bucket heads like you, no one has a clue where the actual destination is.
Still as long as those nasty foreigners stay away we will be ok.

I’d prefer it if you didn’t judge Me by your own despicable standards, what is so wrong with foreigners?what have they done to hurt you, I think most people agree that controlled immigration is a wonderful thing for this nation,it has enriched our nation, can you imagine the NHS without it?
I’d thank you to keep your blinkered prejudice to your self, Britain outside the EU will be able to once again attract the BEST talent from around the world without having to adhere to EU shackles.

Baker lite

Banned
Mar 16, 2017
in my house
Yeah, so you keep saying. You should make it your signature line so you don't have to keep typing it out. Ask an adult to help.

Make your mind up sweet cheeks, I’m either requiring an adult to assist or a silly old **** that shouldn’t be allowed to vote,surely I cannot be both?...

The Clamp

NSC Patreon
Jan 11, 2016
West is BEST
Make your mind up sweet cheeks, I’m either requiring an adult to assist or a silly old **** that shouldn’t be allowed to vote,surely I cannot be both?...

I have never called you a silly old **** that shouldn't be allowed to vote. None of us should have been allowed to vote on Brexit. I don't subscribe to older folks not being allowed to vote either. Some of the older people I know are infinitely more qualified to cast a good vote than me. The nly bit you did get right was that I do think you're a **** :)

Westdene Seagull

aka Cap'n Carl Firecrotch
NSC Patreon
Oct 27, 2003
The arse end of Hangleton
Leavers on here this afternoon posting on here while Albion were behind. Classy that...

What the **** does that have to do with anything ? I know you're too simple to do it but it isn't that difficult to switch between web sites ..... even some remainers managed to do it during the match.

sir albion

Jan 6, 2007
SWINDON
Christ why do sky news keep following these remain campaigners around and keep telling us that polls suggest a change lol
The polls everywhere during the referendum were big time remain and the odds were like 1/3 on remain and what happened?It's just so bloody tedious week after week with the media manipulating people with bollocks.
Remain and leave is redundant and irrelevant so stop sulking and grow up you pussies!!!
Never thought we'd have such wimpy scared people in great Britain scared of change.

Baker lite

Banned
Mar 16, 2017
in my house
I have never called you a silly old **** that shouldn't be allowed to vote. None of us should have been allowed to vote on Brexit. I don't subscribe to older folks not being allowed to vote either. Some of the older people I know are infinitely more qualified to cast a good vote than me. The nly bit you did get right was that I do think you're a **** :)

Nice.
You stay classy.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

nicko31

Jan 7, 2010
Gods country fortnightly
Never thought we'd have such wimpy scared people in great Britain scared of change.

Yeah are going to be poorer. We should just man up, where's our Churchill spirit?

Last edited:

larus

Yeah are going to be poorer. We should just man up, where's our Churchill spirit?

I expect you still think we’re in the Eurozone and that we have the lowest growth rate in the G7.

You should really stop posting on here as you do make yourself look dumb with all of your whinging and crying about non existent things.

I notice that you never answer questions which challenge your assertions, but I will try one more time.

Why do you think the growth rates in Germany/France dropped so much from Q3/Q4 in 2017 compared to Q1/Q2 in 2018? If any remainer chooses to say ‘the cold winter’, just remember that when we said about that for the UK, the ‘superior’ remainers ridiculed that answer, so you can’t use that.

The EU growth rate is stalling, and that’s with QE and negative interest rates. Glad we’re cutting ourselves loose from this protectionist club, which is in a gradual death spiral. And any ideas that we could stay and get them to change are laughable - only a complete moron would think that is possible.

daveinprague

Oct 1, 2009
Prague, Czech Republic
Churchill spirit? Recently had hundreds of people calling the police because there was no chicken at KFC. Forget that 40's vision of Britain's 'spirit'

Baker lite

Banned
Mar 16, 2017
in my house
Churchill spirit? Recently had hundreds of people calling the police because there was no chicken at KFC. Forget that 40's vision of Britain's 'spirit'

Thankfully My faith in Britain’s future is in the more productive member of our communities, the people that get up in the morning, scrape the ice off their windscreens and know a days work when it bites them on the arse.
I fully agree with you,if we are to rely on the amoeba that wedge their over sized derrière into a mobility scooter whilst still in their 30s we are well and truly snookered.
On our way.

Westdene Seagull

aka Cap'n Carl Firecrotch
NSC Patreon
Oct 27, 2003
The arse end of Hangleton

Given the KFC demographic it's safe to assume a vast majority of those calling were 30 or below. The exact same demographic that was stauchingly remain. Hmmm .....

ManOfSussex

We wunt be druv
Apr 11, 2016
Rape of Hastings, Sussex
Given the KFC demographic it's safe to assume a vast majority of those calling were 30 or below. The exact same demographic that was stauchingly remain. Hmmm .....

I'd say a lot of KFC demographic were housing association tenants/benefit claimants - 70% voted leave.

Baker lite

Banned
Mar 16, 2017
in my house
I'd say a lot of KFC demographic were housing association tenants/benefit claimants - 70% voted leave.

I would imagine the KFC demographic wouldn’t have been able to drag their lazy backsides out of bed to be able to vote either way.
One thing I would say, I believe the vast majority of people that voted remain or leave care passionately about the direction We want the nation to go.It was a divisive question on the ballot paper and wherever you placed your x I’m sure the vast majority placed it with good intent.
On our way.

Two Professors

Two Mad Professors
Jul 13, 2009
Multicultural Brum
I don't know how you put up with the BS on here anymore. Roll on March 2019, that's all I will say. See you then.

There is just so much comedy gold coming from the moaning minnies that it really is unmissable,but it is a bit repetitive because they're a bit sheep-like.Not long to go now though.

Two Professors

Two Mad Professors
Jul 13, 2009
Multicultural Brum
People calling police about KFC were leavers?:rotlf:

tuc.png

Wasn't London 100% remoan?

Two Professors

Two Mad Professors
Jul 13, 2009
Multicultural Brum
Oh,and the delivery company that cocked the whole KFC thing up were German,DHL.

View attachment 99653

ManOfSussex

We wunt be druv
Apr 11, 2016
Rape of Hastings, Sussex
I would imagine the KFC demographic wouldn’t have been able to drag their lazy backsides out of bed to be able to vote either way.
One thing I would say, I believe the vast majority of people that voted remain or leave care passionately about the direction We want the nation to go.It was a divisive question on the ballot paper and wherever you placed your x I’m sure the vast majority placed it with good intent.
On our way.

"Turnout in the council estates is very high." - As The Right Honorable Member for Chingford and Woodford Green, aka George Iain Duncan Smith, observed on the evening of the 23rd June 2016. He may as well have said patrons of KFC too. I can think of one or two people I'm acquainted with from the badlands of Hollington who I know voted leave who I've also seen emerging from KFC in Hastings town centre on occasions for example.

A couple of weeks back I was walking through Wellington Place, avoiding the foreign language students and street drinkers, and as I veered to the right toward KFC a young mother and presumably her daughter emerged from that establishment, at which point the aforementioned mother called out to her daughter - "Maisie! F***ing come here!' Now obviously I don't know the charming young Mother and excellent parent or her voting intentions now or in 2016, assuming she was old enough to vote 2 years ago, anymore than I know her choice, if taken, of a daily newspaper, though I suspect she didn't vote remain as I did or read The Times of London as I do. I'm sure both that young Mother and her daughter can sleep soundly at night at night knowing her MP Amber Rudd and her erstwhile, competent, caring colleagues in The Conservative and Unionist Party will do the very best on both Brexit and UC roll out for her and reverse benefit cuts once the Brexit dividend emerges and the sunlit uplands are reached.

Still I digress so, on our way, Kent Police are #remoaners, enough of #experts, Tick-Tock etc

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patreon
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
Thankfully My faith in Britain’s future is in the more productive member of our communities, the people that get up in the morning, scrape the ice off their windscreens

Britain doesn’t have productive members of the community; it’s why you are at the bottom of the productively table.

Why would you scrap the ice off when you can just turn on the windscreen warmer? In fact this might part explain my first point.

WATFORD zero

NSC Patreon
Jul 10, 2003
So another few hundred pages and 2 and a bit years down the line.....

Anyone found out what they voted for yet :shrug:

Last edited:

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here