Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Blackpool FC.

The Optimist

NSC Patreon
Apr 6, 2008
Lewisham
But nothing he didn't know the previous week? Or the week before?

I always find these situations odd. Everyone knows what's going on at that club, who's in charge and how it's affecting the fans (and the players)... all very well publicised. (Why the EFL/FA don't step in and have a word, "fit and proper?", who knows.)

But LB knew exactly what we was signing up to. Can it really be any worse than anyone looking in expects it to be? All he's done is tarnish his own reputation IMHO.

Not LB, it’s Gary Bowyer. He has spent 2 years there and I guess a lot can change in 2 years, from bad to worse!

GT49er

Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
But nothing he didn't know the previous week? Or the week before?
Not necessarily. Hoping/expecting to bring someone in during the transfer window perhaps, and Oyston finally deciding not to pay out?

All he's done is tarnish his own reputation IMHO.
Hardly - he's done wonders to keep/attract enough players to that sit-hole of a club to actually turn out a full team week after week for two seasons; that in itself is an achievement. That they haven't sunk any further down the leagues is also great credit to him. A lot of lower league chairmen will, I suspect, be looking at him and wondering what he could achieve at a better run club.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here