• Danny Kelly

Votes: 19 21.6%
  • Other

Votes: 6 6.8%

• Total voters

Garry Nelson's teacher

May 11, 2015
Bloody Worthing!
Some of them are OK. Agree with some of the comments on Jordan, but you think he'd lick himself to death if he could. I'm a bit of a Danny Kelly fan - funny bloke, good with callers, skilled broadcaster. I was going to call him 'Danny Baker lite' until I remembered his shape.

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
Where is the option for " none " ?

Rowdey

Jul 7, 2003
Herne Hill
I only listen to TalkSport on my homeward commute, When he does actually lsiten and respond with thoughtful commentary back, he comes across far better.

I only listen to when i'm working Saturday afternoons and it's an away game for us.

AD's hosting coverage (match day live?) of all the games, Prem and League between 3 and 5 cant be beaten.

He gets a lot of clog (and rightly) so for his M-F shit show with Goughie - (Who can forget <Barnsley fan>, DG's 'Leeds are everyones favorite 2nd team' statement :tosser: ) but his weekly digging out of Palace's penalty record years ago was hilarious, and his support of Peterborough and lower leagues gives him some credit in my view.

spongy

Aug 7, 2011
Burgess Hill
Not strictly main presenters but I love listening to Bob Mills. He makes me laugh. I also enjoy the Friday show when Perry Groves is on with him. They bounce off each other so well sometimes I'm crying with laughter.

Also like Dean Saunders but he always repeats the same stories and anecdotes so can be tedious after the last year I've been tuning in.

I'd rather listen to talkSPORT than music radio. Operating machines can be quite lonely so appreciate chatting rather than music. And they talk about football so can deal with the ilcew presenters I dont like.

Saying that though I am beginning to seriously detest Micky Quinn. If it's not Liverpool it's Newcastle. He's the most narrow minded **** on there.

Garry Nelson's teacher

May 11, 2015
Bloody Worthing!
Not strictly main presenters but I love listening to Bob Mills. He makes me laugh. I also enjoy the Friday show when Perry Groves is on with him. They bounce off each other so well sometimes I'm crying with laughter.

Also like Dean Saunders but he always repeats the same stories and anecdotes so can be tedious after the last year I've been tuning in.

I'd rather listen to talkSPORT than music radio. Operating machines can be quite lonely so appreciate chatting rather than music. And they talk about football so can deal with the ilcew presenters I dont like.

Saying that though I am beginning to seriously detest Micky Quinn. If it's not Liverpool it's Newcastle. He's the most narrow minded **** on there.

I get the impression that MQ is far more interested in the horses than football.

Weststander

NSC Licker Extraordinaire
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area

Perry Groves, the geezer with the same old stories on repeat "I'll tell you something now, George Graham used to say ...." or the same old tales about his awful diet as a player and now. Yes, you told us that 9 months ago, 18 months ago, ....

Probably my fault for listening.

A shame, Bob Mills is a great laugh. They need to match him with someone new.

Wilko

LUZZING chairs about
Sep 19, 2003
BN1
Max Rushton and Barry Glendenning for me. Both of them very knowledgable, but without taking themselves seriously (their twice-weekly Guardian podcast is superb as well). They're very entertaining.

This.

El Presidente

The ONLY Gay in Brighton
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Pattknull med Haksprut
Rushton and Glendenning are effortlessly good. Danny Kelly knows his stuff and talks a lot of sense. H&J are better than anything else on the M-F daytime shows

Super Steve Earle

Feb 23, 2009
North of Brighton
I listen if I think they might mention something about the Albion.
Voted Ray Stubbs because he is, at least, professional.
Should have voted Simon Jordan on reflection.
Many have to be switched off within a couple of minues, especially H & J.
Can't listen to Goughie mangling the English language any more with his 'ignorant, know it all, bloke who can't stop talking,' schtick. All dropped aitches and everything is 'yooje'.
Why does every caller have to arselick with 'great show' before they say anything - anyone called in from NSC? Do they have to
say that to get on?
Thank goodness, I have realised there is a TS2. 'The Social' is ok for a mile or two.
I wouldn't even need to know all this if the BBC hadn't killed Simon Mayo Drivetime!

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
The adverts are a nightmare on Talksport. Not just adverts every 10 mins, but the same adverts every 10 mins. The bloody McDonald's adverts in particular :nono:

If ever i am forced to tune in ( and that is very rare ) its usually special offers on new vans or plasterboard. Back to the question and it has to be Danny Kelly, at least he has a brain, sense of humour and can speak English. I will not however, actually vote, as that would give the impression I care.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Link Here