spence

British and Proud
Oct 15, 2014
Crawley
Lovely stuff from Gross. Terrible finishing by Murray. Should have scored

Gabbiano

Dec 18, 2017
Spank the Manc
I get quite tired of Towell deciding to shoot every time he gets the ball in the opposition half. He's been doing it all preseason, to absolutely no success.

Lindfield23

Dec 14, 2016
Towell subbed off early - Tilley brought on

spence

British and Proud
Oct 15, 2014
Crawley
For all the talk of versatility, he looks 10x better on the left than the right. I think we may have a cracking player on our hands.

This with bells on. Left back deffo.

knekkebrød

May 20, 2018
Norway
Hope Normann gets some playing time. From what I've seen of him in Norway I'd actually expect him to dominate with his passing game(Both long and short passing). Not sure if he is capable of taking the step up to Premier League level(yet), but he should handle the pace of pre season with ease unless he is too tired. At times he looked like head and shoulders above everyone else in Norwegian football. He needs to be challenged in a league where he gets less time on the ball.

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
Great improved all round performance to that v Wimbledon Bernardo looks very comfortable and composed at left back with one delightful nutmeg in our box to keep the ball. He also looks quick and gets forward well in support of March,. Balogun looks assured and comfortable and a a good signing

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here