Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Emiliano Sala [signed by Cardiff, confirmed to have been on missing aircraft]

Solid at the back

Sep 1, 2010
Glorious Shoreham by Sea
Just another player for the Not Much Imagination Crew to salivate over, a la Delaney, as potential singings who I will boo for not being a surprise.

Wish you'd do one and support another club, you spout so much rubbish. Delaney is a class act, you know nothing about football, and quite frankly never will. You are what is wrong with football fans these days, I bet you were one of the minority calling for the gaffers head mid way through the season. Pathetic. Get a life.

Stat Brother

NSC Licker Extraordinaire
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Wish you'd do one and support another club, you spout so much rubbish. Delaney is a class act, you know nothing about football, and quite frankly never will. You are what is wrong with football fans these days, I bet you were one of the minority calling for the gaffers head mid way through the season. Pathetic. Get a life.

Gosh, there's me thinking I was being whimsical, but that's bloody funny.

Stat Brother

Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Missed the whoosh I think

Clearly, and I imagine they've missed quite a few whooshes along the way, if they expect to find a post from me actually demanding the head of anyone connected to the Albion.
That's more the territory of The Granddad and Spence et al.

Stat Brother

Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Now being linked by the Mirror with palace & West Ham for £15m.

Drumstick

NORTHSTANDER
Jul 19, 2003
Peacehaven
Now being linked by the Mirror with palace & West Ham for £15m.

[emoji2959]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Marshy

Jul 6, 2003
FRUIT OF THE BLOOM

chill buddy !

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
This looks very ominous, really do hope there is a happy ending

Frutos

Helpful Moderator
May 3, 2006
Northumberland
According to the ITV News Channel TV account, French authorities have confirmed that Sala was on board the plane.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Link Here