Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Music] Best Punk Rock Song ?

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
Were you living in Faversham in the punk years? If so, you'd have prob have been to see The Ripsnorters. Or Nick Hughes' band Cenetrox in Sittingbourne. Or maybe even ventured into the big bad Medway Towns and seen the likes of me...

No - flitting between Fulham and Brighton. My son, ironically, has played the Medway towns a fair bit....I'll see if he has heard of the bands you mention....:thumbsup:

Ironically, regarding your NSC name, one of the Brighton bands I saw the most, especially in the Alhambra, was the Piranhas :lolol:

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
No - flitting between Fulham and Brighton. My son, ironically, has played the Medway towns a fair bit....I'll see if he has heard of the bands you mention....:thumbsup:

You and/or your son might enjoy this fairly recent book, it's a really good read

51cUhLfETpL._SX330_BO1,204,203,200_.jpg

pearl

May 3, 2016
Behind My Eyes
Nope, tho we supported his band The Pop Rivets many a time. Hard trick to pull off, but we actually made him look good :lol:

I've only re-heard of him because he seems to be 'helping' young bands. He had a thing with Tracy Emin :sick:

What were you called .... or would you rather forget?

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
With Talking Heads squidged in the middle if it's the same show I went to.

Saints, then Talking Heads, then The Ramones - probably my best ever gig.

Yes. I saw the talking heads again in Vancouver around 85 when they were massive :thumbsup:

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here