Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] Huddersfield most famous supporter

Gwylan

Jul 5, 2003
Uffern
The web says Ryan Sidebottom but just heard him on five live saying he was a Man Utd fan. How does a Yorkshire born and bred man support Man Utd?!

Ask Geoff Boycott.

As for Ryan S, maybe it's because his old man played for them

Eeyore

Colonel Hee-Haw of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014
This is a stupid,warped and inaccurate post.

The victims came from
Keighley
Halifax
Silsden
Leeds
Leeds
Leeds
Bradford
Leeds
Leeds
Huddersfield
Manchester
Halifax
Huddersfield
Leeds
Sheffield

I know because I lived in the middle of those towns and cities, and like most women at that time, was terrified.
[MENTION=29641]Honky Tonx[/MENTION] It started off unfunny, became rather warped and finished gross and nauseous.

pauli cee

Jan 21, 2009
worthing
This is a stupid,warped and inaccurate post.

The victims came from
Keighley
Halifax
Silsden
Leeds
Leeds
Leeds
Bradford
Leeds
Leeds
Huddersfield
Manchester
Halifax
Huddersfield
Leeds
Sheffield

I know because I lived in the middle of those towns and cities, and like most women at that time, was terrified.

Would appear he wasn't a Leeds fan either then

Honky Tonx

Jun 9, 2014
Lewes
[MENTION=29641]Honky Tonx[/MENTION] It started off unfunny, became rather warped and finished gross and nauseous.

He scored twice away at Huddersfield which is something Glen Murray can't claim to have done.

Bevendean Hillbilly

Sep 4, 2006
Nestling in green nowhere
Probably the same reason half of Essex supports Man U - he knows nothing about football and is just a glory hunter.

Correction. I live in Essex and rarely see a Man Utd shirt. West Ham, Tottenham and Arsenal mainly. Very few Southend and Colchester Utd.

I certainly used to see a lot more Man Utd in Brighton...that seems to have been corrected by our rise to the PL though. JCLs swelling the ranks.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here