Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Bozza tweet - free agent Alou Diarra

Cullip4

Oct 4, 2003
Brighton
Not sure if it's been mentioned before but I've been told it's Jermaine Pennant?

severnside gull

May 16, 2007
By the seaside in West Somerset
Jermaine Pennant would be more than underwhelming. Having met him a few times he is a pretty unlikeable sort. Also reportedly signed to a side in India so presumably fails the "out of contract" rule and couldn't join until January

Mowgli37

Enigmatic Asthmatic
Jan 13, 2013
Sheffield
I know it will never happen but could you put it to bed [MENTION=6886]Bozza[/MENTION] , it's definitely not Henry?

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
Perhaps it is Ginola ???

Maybe Zidane ???

My guess is still 'Le Sulk' :lolol:

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
My guess is Alou Diarra who was at West Ham...

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Looks like you guessed right. Sort of player we need if he can get himself fit and stay fit.

Haha was joking mate I saw Bozza's tweet - Yeh seems worth a punt - anythings better than our current centre mids...

thbjenkins

Mar 12, 2014
Lancing
doesn't matter for me...if he's given license to ROAM then something will come of it eventually. One time he committed about SIX opposition players and he bombarded forward and left them all QUIVERING WRECKS by the end of it. It's all about creating that sense of uncertainty in the opposition that none of our players are currently capable of. It seems obvious- the guys a physical phenomenon and it should be an absolute no brainer that he should be unleashed like a caged, angry bear. You wouldn't ask a bear or a rhino to perform a calm, tactical role would you? Wind them up, poke them while they're in their cage and unleash them to feast on the oppositions physically inferior weaklings. He's an alpha male, an apex predator and is currently being stifled like those orcas at seaworld

This made me chuckle.
Well done sir.

Greg Bobkin

Silver Seagull
May 22, 2012
Surely a half fit Diarra would help boost the midfield at the moment :lol:

Get him in the lineup for tonight!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here