Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Newcastle United (and West Ham) under investigation over transfers

Weststander

NSC Patreon
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
HMRC say "arrests relate to £5m of suspected income tax and national insurance fraud." More on #SSNHQ dont nkow how to embed tweets

Hypothetically just for example, 'image rights' paid by WHU to Payet or an offshore limited company of his, swerving PAYE & NIC, by saying it's not part of his contractual package, blah, blah, blah.

The sort of thing that does go on in world football and is illegal in the UK.

Dick Head

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Jan 3, 2010
Quaxxann
[tweet]857180024725794816[/tweet]

Dick Head

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Jan 3, 2010
Quaxxann
F#cking hell! It only seems like yesterday that I was watching those two likely lads looking fit and well, presenting 'I'm a celebrity get me out of here.' That's what too much money can do to you.

charnley-ashley.jpg

Official Old Man

Uckfield Seagull
Aug 27, 2011
Brighton
Newcastle playing on the isle of Man next season. For away games on the mainland they will fly in the team one hour before and leaving 30 minutes after each away game. All tickets will be sold via the Cayman Isles and routed from Amsterdam.

The Fish

Exiled Geordie
Jan 5, 2017
Couldn't even sort out a straightforward promotion, could we?

:lol:

Unlikely our promotion will be taken from us, but the biggest concern is how it'll affect future transfers and how that impacts Rafa's desire to stay. Sounds like there is one agency at the centre of it; Monidal and we've had a fair number of players from them. I'm hoping it's punishments for the individuals and little if any action against the club itself.

To be honest Lee Charnley, our MD, is a useless lump of a man. With his face like a 39yr old beanbag. I'd expect he's too stupid to know he was breaking the law, he's certainly too stupid to get away with it.

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
It would be a tragedy if Newcastle were penalised....wouldn't it ?

bhanutz

Aug 23, 2005

Unlikely our promotion will be taken from us, but the biggest concern is how it'll affect future transfers and how that impacts Rafa's desire to stay. Sounds like there is one agency at the centre of it; Monidal and we've had a fair number of players from them. I'm hoping it's punishments for the individuals and little if any action against the club itself.

To be honest Lee Charnley, our MD, is a useless lump of a man. With his face like a 39yr old beanbag. I'd expect he's too stupid to know he was breaking the law, he's certainly too stupid to get away with it.

Surely by NUFC logic, they should owe you money as you have spent minus £30 million

SAC

May 21, 2014
It would be a tragedy if Newcastle were penalised....wouldn't it ?

How quickly is this likely to go to court? Very unlikely, I'd imagine, before the end of the January transfer window (if at all).

Dick Head

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Jan 3, 2010
Quaxxann

charnley-ashley.jpg

sparkie

Jul 17, 2003
Hove
Big points deductions next season for West Ham and Newcastle would be ideal.

Perhaps Palace could get one as well for Admin 3 ???

Sorted.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here