Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Nottingham Forest vs Brighton & Hove Albion **** Official Match Day Thread ****

Bladders

Twats everywhere
Jun 22, 2012
The Troubadour
I am honestly expecting a drubbing today. I will be so happy if I am very very wrong

I used to bang a Finnish bird many moons ago, she was a right laugh with an excellent sense of humour, so not all dour.

.....then again , maybe she was easily pleased...

Lifelong Supporter

Aug 4, 2009
Burgess Hill
I would have preferred to see Ince and Cog start to give a bit more physical presence in the team. We appear far too lightweight and in a game against a skilful on form side we are likely to pay. I expect defeat by at least two clear goals which will set alarm bells ringing and a good bit of comment on here.

Ralphingtonpuss

May 27, 2010
Nottingham
258652759679cbc09704a25ab98b5a71.jpg
b229c912e6992222d3d233bcf40b96e7.jpg

theonesmith

Oct 27, 2008
JFC fast becoming THE most overrated player in recent years!.

Overrated by whom? All I see on here is abuse for him.

For what it's worth, he's a 20 year old. He's not the finished product.

It's also worth noting the role he's been asked to play - both last year by Oscar and this year by Sami. They want him to stay deeper and cover the defence. He's scored goals when played further forward...

And once more - he's only 20!

Box of Frogs

Zamoras Left Boot
Oct 8, 2003
Right here, right now
I used to bang a Finnish bird many moons ago, she was a right laugh with an excellent sense of humour, so not all dour.

.....then again , maybe she was easily pleased...
Lovely story, thanks!

sir albion

Jan 6, 2007
SWINDON

It's also worth noting the role he's been asked to play - both last year by Oscar and this year by Sami. They want him to stay deeper and cover the defence. He's scored goals when played further forward...

Yes 20 not 17...He doe's nothing and eventually he'll be dropped by us and england,harsh but he just doesn't have the ability.
Ince should be starting simple

aolstudios

Nov 30, 2011
brighton

This, all of it

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
Come on you super seagulls. Won't be posting much because NSC is ****ed up on my pc using Chrome , Firefox or IE11 , yet all other websites on all 3 browsers are working perfectly.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here