Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Politics] Brexit

If there was a second Brexit referendum how would you vote?

• Total voters

pastafarian

Sep 4, 2011
Sussex
I'll comment when it's confirmed how many jobs are being lost in the U.K.

Bit unlike any of you lot to wait for confirmation of something.
You usually like to jump in head first and twist the truth as soon as possible

Have fun. He was at as festival last year I went to. He had a huge band with him; I didn't see it but those who did said it was excellent.

Dont know if clampy gets to see it either.
As someone mentioned a while back on another thread it was a bit disingenuous of clamp to keep saying he was attending so many events at the Brighton centre like he does when the reality is its where he works part time anyway so what he is actually doing is simply going to work where he probably wont be in earshot of the performer anyway………..did make me giggle

Baldseagull

Jan 26, 2012
Crawley
I`ve not even read a PPF view on here as far as i know, and dont recall you ever mentioning a PPF view so no idea how i could get upset over something i havnt read.
My religion however is a bona fide one, not my fault all the other ones are wrong and mockable.
But thanks for your religious intolerance.:thumbsup:

PPF = pretty pink fairy, his view is basically, basic, I am sure you will have seen that.
Your belief in Brexit makes sense I suppose, if you also believe in a flying spaghetti monster.

Two Professors

Two Mad Professors
Jul 13, 2009
Multicultural Brum
So what have we learned today?The Clamp still doesn't like answering questions,preferring to hand out abuse.Siemens UK workers are the best paid in the world on 39 million euros per annum each.The remain side are very intolerant of other religions/races and attempt to disguise this by shouting 'it's the Brexiteers who are racists'.How anybody in their right mind can claim this crew are racially and religously representative of the EU population is beyond me.

rac.jpg

The Rivet

Aug 9, 2011
PPF = pretty pink fairy, his view is basically, basic, I am sure you will have seen that.
Your belief in Brexit makes sense I suppose, if you also believe in a flying spaghetti monster.

Love to see an 'image' of that! I'm too lazy to go find out!

Yeah I know..

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
So what have we learned today?The Clamp still doesn't like answering questions,preferring to hand out abuse.Siemens UK workers are the best paid in the world on 39 million euros per annum each.The remain side are very intolerant of other religions/races and attempt to disguise this by shouting 'it's the Brexiteers who are racists'.How anybody in their right mind can claim this crew are racially and religously representative of the EU population is beyond me.

View attachment 91343

Weird post. I have learned some things today, but none of the above. :facepalm::lolol:

Two Professors

Two Mad Professors
Jul 13, 2009
Multicultural Brum
Weird post. I have learned some things today, but none of the above. :facepalm::lolol:

I have to take issue with you there Harry.You have learned that the Clamp,when questioned by me about a post,replies with abuse.HT likes to call people names,but doesn't take much care over his posts (Siemens workers on 39 million euros per annum),and I think the EU is a racist organisation.It might be weird to you,but then you live in Faversham so can be excused!:thumbsup::):)

Last edited:

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
I have to take issue with you there Harry.You have learned that the Clamp,when questioned by me about a post,replies with abuse.HT likes to call people names,but doesn't take much care over his posts (Siemens workers on 39 million euros per annum),and I think the EU is a racist organisation.It might be weird to you,but then you live in Faversham so can be excused!:thumbsup::):)

I can barely follow a word of that. Rue des Tourettes, indeed. We can carry on this death waltz if you wish, but it will end only with our corpses rotting, and sad flies looking forlornely at our dust strewn carapaces

pastafarian

Sep 4, 2011
Sussex

PPF = Pretty Pink Fairy, who im not sure even posts on this thread, other threads yes but cant remember on here. Now you are going for pretty pink fairy= ppf not PPF who I don’t think actually exists. Do you mean Ppf =Pretty pink fairy? I know he doesn’t want his country to be a member of The EU, which I agree with him.
I think you need to grip on your pink fairies you are all over the shop.
Everything makes sense if you believe in a Flying Spaghetti Monster, except perhaps some of the fake news in the FT or coming out of HT, thats just too much of an ask.

Klaas

I've changed this
Nov 1, 2017
Perhaps it might have been nicer to introduce yourself in your alternate identity Nick.The site is very tolerant towards people with mental issues.

Sorry, do you and Pastafarian always share conversations? It's very confusing.

I've now had a 'bore off' a 'nob' and 'mental issues' off of you and all because I dared reply to someone else's comment on this thread. Nothing to do with you. And then you cry about 'abuse' you get? :lol:

pastafarian

Sep 4, 2011
Sussex
Sorry, do you and Pastafarian always share conversations? It's very confusing.

I've now had a 'bore off' a 'nob' and 'mental issues' off of you and all because I dared reply to someone else's comment on this thread. Nothing to do with you. And then you cry about 'abuse' you get? :lol:

Is that you Greg? What username did you use to post on this thread/NSC previously?

Klaas

I've changed this
Nov 1, 2017
Is that you Greg? What username did you use to post on this thread/NSC previously?

Again? Are you two joined at the hip or something? I've hardly posted in this thread and that was a looong time ago. It really isn't worth the energy, but I always check in every now and again to enjoy the mud slinging. Your amusing attachment drew me in for a minute and then I made the mistake of agreeing with a comment that clearly goes against the cult of Brexit, seconds later, the Brexit Stasi are knocking at my door.

I assume Greg is someone who has wronged you in the past on NSC?.

pastafarian

Sep 4, 2011
Sussex
Again? Are you two joined at the hip or something? I've hardly posted in this thread and that was a looong time ago. It really isn't worth the energy, but I always check in every now and again to enjoy the mud slinging. Your amusing attachment drew me in for a minute and then I made the mistake of agreeing with a comment that clearly goes against the cult of Brexit, seconds later, the Brexit Stasi are knocking at my door.

Umm ........your loooong time ago posting on this thread was when? Considering you just joined NSC this month and your first posting on here was 8 days ago, you have "hardly posted" but admit to doing so in the past and it was a looooong time ago...........which username where you using a looooooooooooooooong time ago?
You lot are great fun ill give you that

No Greg was the guy both sides cringed at how stupid he was

Klaas

I've changed this
Nov 1, 2017
Umm ........your loooong time ago posting on this thread was when? Considering you just joined NSC this month and your first posting on here was 8 days ago, you have "hardly posted" but admit to doing so and it was a looooong time ago...........which username where you using a looooooooooooooooong time ago?
You lot are great fun ill give you that

'You lot'? What on earth are you talking about? I told you I've been on NSC on and off 17 years. And, what's it got to do with you anyway? Or was that the other guy I was talking to and you just started to answer questions for him. You're obsessive and weird, this is not what people do for 'fun'. Delete your bookmarks and go for a walk.

pastafarian

Sep 4, 2011
Sussex
'You lot'? What on earth are you talking about? I told you I've been on NSC on and off 17 years. And, what's it got to do with you anyway? Or was that the other guy I was talking to and you just started to answer questions for him. You're obsessive and weird, this is not what people do for 'fun'. Delete your bookmarks and go for a walk.

Its quite possible you are mostly talking to yourself
but......considering you posted on this thread a loooong time ago what username did you use for your posting a loooooooooooooooonng time ago?

Berty23

Jun 26, 2012

Pasta and two prof can't debate, they insult. Put them on ignore. It works for me. Fairy I haven't put on ignore as the blind optimism of head buried in the sand is amusing.

pastafarian

Sep 4, 2011
Sussex
Pasta and two prof can't debate, they insult. Put them on ignore. It works for me. Fairy I haven't put on ignore as the blind optimism of head buried in the sand is amusing.

Why did you send me a private message only yesterday and demanded i stop insinuating you were a source of fake brexit news

Baldseagull

Jan 26, 2012
Crawley
Its quite possible you are mostly talking to yourself
but......considering you posted on this thread a loooong time ago what username did you use for your posting a loooooooooooooooonng time ago?

I am guessing he would be logged in under that username, if he could remember it, I know I have at least one log in from many years ago that I cant remember.

pastafarian

Sep 4, 2011
Sussex
I am guessing he would be logged in under that username, if he could remember it, I know I have at least one log in from many years ago that I cant remember.

So do i, have racked my brains from all those years ago and still cant come up with an answer. as to what it was.
This thread is only a few months over a year old though.
Takes some doing to forget who you were posting as in such a short time frame.......but lets go with your theory.......he has simply forgotten :lolol:

Mental Lental

Jul 5, 2003
Shiki-shi, Saitama

PPF and Beorthelem are the only two I don't have on ignore. Beorthelem because he's the only one of them capable of constructing even a moderately coherent argument and PPF because like you I find him amusing.

Oh wait actually there's one more. Titanic, who I can't put on ignore cos he's a mod apparently.

That's quite annoying.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here