Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] If we win tonight...

MrSnuggles

Apr 29, 2016
IF we win tonight that would be 5 matches unbeaten and a positive goal difference, when l believe at one stage we we're at least -4 if not more. A positive indication that the team are adapting to life in the premier and becoming hard to beat.

Tim Over Whelmed

NSC Patron
Jul 24, 2007
Arundel
We will win tonight.

Anyone remember the trip to Grimsby, last game of the season (Hinshelwood season), we had to beat Grimsby and Stoke had to lose for us to stay up. Left Arundel around 5 a.m. as I think it was a midday KO. Within 5 mins of KO Stoke were winning and we were losing!

MrSnuggles

Apr 29, 2016
We will win tonight.

Anyone remember the trip to Grimsby, last game of the season (Hinshelwood season), we had to beat Grimsby and Stoke had to lose for us to stay up. Left Arundel around 5 a.m. as I think it was a midday KO. Within 5 mins of KO Stoke were winning and we were losing!

Wasn't that Zamora's last game first time round?

BHAFC_Pandapops

Citation Needed
Feb 16, 2011
With respect, a win would be great but this is Stoke City. All they know is parking the bus and playing for a point.

Yoda

English & European
We will win tonight.

I thought we went 2-1 up (after going a goal down) in the second half only for Stoke to break the deadlock in their game not long after. The mood from us in the crowd defiantly changed and it effected the players as they could sense it.

Tim Over Whelmed

NSC Patron
Jul 24, 2007
Arundel

Perry Milkins

Just a quiet guy.
Aug 10, 2007
Ardingly
Yes I remember being at Stoke for the cup, all excited thinking about what might be and then in the space of about 20 minutes we were 3:0 down and effectively out of the cup.

One game, one half, one minute at a time. Hopefully one point, three sublime. UTA.

Ermm but didn't Mr Ego (Ceiling) play a surprising team that day?

Whitley Bayster

Jul 4, 2011
Whitley Bay Tyne and Wear
We will win tonight.

Hard to forget Grim in Grimsby with that **** Michael Keane giving it large in front of the away end when he scored! Took my new girlfriend to the match she's now my wife so she must really like the way I treat a lady!! :cool:

MrSnuggles

Apr 29, 2016
Hard to forget Grim in Grimsby with that **** Michael Keane giving it large in front of the away end when he scored! Took my new girlfriend to the match she's now my wife so she must really like the way I treat a lady!! :cool:

Top man! Now that's how to treat a lady

Durlston

"Garlic bread!?"
NSC Patron
Jul 15, 2009
Haywards Heath

The sheer amount of dog shit on Cleethorpes streets was amazing. But the fish & chips made up for it. :thumbsup:

Withdean Chappy

Jul 21, 2017
Westdean
We will only be 5 points away from a champions league place with nearly a third of the season gone! I keep checking the league table in a little bit of disbelief!

Hopefully we will defeat Stoke,we need every point we can squeeze out of tonights game,forget what position in the league we are in, what is required is commencing with the Man Ud match there is a very difficult period when we shall be playing the top clubs in a short period of time,the players will be exhausted and quite possibly several could be injured then the points we have in hand could keep us out of the relegation zone

fleet

Jul 28, 2003
It’s about gap to the bottom - which is only 6 points and would get to 9!

Surf's Up

Jul 17, 2011
Here
I deliberately try to avoid opening bollox threads like this ....... bollox!!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here