Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Spurs away tickets

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
My tickets arrived this morning.

A nice ticket it is too. A lot nicer than those Man Utd efforts.

Cowfold Seagull

Fan of the 17 bus
Apr 22, 2009
Cowfold
The club can't resend, they don't have duplicates just in case. It happened to me at West Ham recently, you have to contact club week before and they'll send details to Spurs who will produce duplicate tickets for you to collect on day. If it's the same as West Ham, all ticket holders have to be there & show photo id.

That was how l understood it too. Any duplicates have to be issued by the club that originally issued the tickets, (i.e. the home club), and these can be collected from their ticket office on the day of the game. It's happened to me once or twice over the years.

seagully

Cock-knobs!
Jun 30, 2006
Battle
Got a link to their findings? I can't see much evidence of them on the internet other than their own site which makes me suspicious!

Cheers

I booked through this site too and then panicked when they e-mailed me from a gmail account. Do we know they are defo legit?

D'oh- meant to quote this in my post above

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Boom - mine have arrived

N17

Jun 21, 2011
Jubilee from London Bridge to Baker Street.
Then Metropolitan fast to Wembley.

Or Jubillee to Finchley Road & then just cross the platform for the Met.

If you are going to the away pub it Bakerloo to Wembley Central & then a 0.5 mile walk.

dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
Jubilee from London Bridge to Baker Street.
Then Metropolitan fast to Wembley.

Worth being aware there is nothing direct coming back towards Brighton from London Bridge after the game - Thameslink to/from Farringdon to pick up Metropolitan line may be just as good. Also looks as though there are engineering works starting late on 13th, so some trains leaving London Vic /Bridge after 11pm might have a replacement bus service for part of the journey (according to the planner anyway)

N17

Jun 21, 2011
You can also go from Wembley Central (8-10 min walk) to Euston (28 mins). 22.05 gets in at 22.33 & then 11 mins to London Bridge on the Northern Line.

LowKarate

Jan 6, 2004
Wombling free

Maybe you like it because the match and seat details have the same font and layout as we used to have on the paper tickets at Withdean.

#Nostalgia

Lower West Stander

Mar 25, 2012
Back in Sussex
Worth being aware there is nothing direct coming back towards Brighton from London Bridge after the game - Thameslink to/from Farringdon to pick up Metropolitan line may be just as good. Also looks as though there are engineering works starting late on 13th, so some trains leaving London Vic /Bridge after 11pm might have a replacement bus service for part of the journey (according to the planner anyway)

Yep - or drive to Gatwick Airport and get the Gatwick Express to and from. That always runs in priority to anything else.

Easy to get to Wembley on the tube from Victoria.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Is it PotG?

Thrifty non-licker
Feb 20, 2017
Sussex by the Sea

Whilst I regard these expensive pieces of card/paper as a means to entry to a football match then be dumped in the nearest bin, I can't help feeling how much better they'd be if Apple did them.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here