Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Spurs away tickets

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
Selling quickly (well quicker than Huddersfield anyway)

1478 left
46 disabled/ambulant

Perry Milkins

Just a quiet guy.
Aug 10, 2007
Ardingly
They're only giving BG + family ONE day to purchase tickets? That seems very unfair on them. They should get at least a week.

Badger..what you do not know is that there has been a trade off on future kick off times to tie in adroitly with BG's roast dinners.

Goring-by-Seagull

Jan 5, 2012
Are the blocks both upper and lower? I have row 9 in my basket but don't want to be near the front if lower as the stand is so far from the pitch!

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
Are the blocks both upper and lower? I have row 9 in my basket but don't want to be near the front if lower as the stand is so far from the pitch!

I may be wrong but I think they are all lower tier which in my experience of Wembley is far superior to the Upper Tier or Club Wembley provided you're not too low down. Row 20 backwards is about perfect in the lower tier.

Razi

Aug 3, 2003
Stevenage
Already got my 2 x tickets in Block 113 next to the segregation with away fans. With 209 points, haven't even come close to getting an away ticket this year, so didn't even bother waiting for this one.

torchieboy

Jul 11, 2003
felpham, near bognor regis
Block 115. 5 tickets purchased. Will have to drive as cant get back to victoria in time for the 10.30 back to bognor. Think i will be thursday as holiday for me

Goring-by-Seagull

Jan 5, 2012
I may be wrong but I think they are all lower tier which in my experience of Wembley is far superior to the Upper Tier or Club Wembley provided you're not too low down. Row 20 backwards is about perfect in the lower tier.

Thanks. It was just that the seating plan on the spurs site only labeled the blocks above the lower tier so wondered if they were linked. Cancelled my row 9 and got 44 the next try. Much better!

Cowfold Seagull

Fan of the 17 bus
Apr 22, 2009
Cowfold
Everyone seems to be booking away tickets online now. What happens if you wander up to the Amex ticket office? isn't that possible anymore?

studio150

Jul 30, 2011
On the Border
Everyone seems to be booking away tickets online now. What happens if you wander up to the Amex ticket office? isn't that possible anymore?

Yes, if you wander up, the big wooden desk is opened up, and a quill pen is taken out and dipped in the ink well. A ticket is then written out for you. This is then taken to PBs office where he double checks the details, copies the ticket details into his ledger and then signs the ticket on behalf of the club and the club seal is applied.

You then have to hand over 6 white £5 notes for the ticket, and are then free to leave

Is it PotG?

Thrifty non-licker
Feb 20, 2017
Sussex by the Sea

I think the 'In Person' element might help you here :thumbsup:

spuds.JPG

N17

Jun 21, 2011
For your info. The Green Man (HA9 8DF) is the designated away pub.

The easiest way to get there is Bakerloo Line to Wembley Central. From there it is a 0.5 mile walk. Gentle incline all the way & then an easy 0.3 mile to the ground.

N17

Jun 21, 2011
Have you got any advice on the best place to park? I know you can't get close to Wembley, but is there anywhere within a couple of miles I could park at and walk from?

Mates of mine that drive down from the Midlands park in Harrow on the Hill. They eat & drink there & then Metropolitan Line 2 stops to Wembley Park. Can't vouch for it 100% as i use public transport but they seem to find it ok.

N17

Jun 21, 2011
Have you got any advice on the best place to park? I know you can't get close to Wembley, but is there anywhere within a couple of miles I could park at and walk from?

Oh, they do have some parking at the Green Man itself but first come first served i believe. Call them maybe? 020 8903 1441

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here