Yasi morra la cow"

I could go on....:wozza::lolol:

Marmite savoy
Eyelid syncopan
:clap:

GT49er

Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
Shame if the Welsh don't make it - they've had some shocking luck in qualifying in the past (a Scotland forward handling the ball in the penalty area, and getting awarded a penalty for it, for example) and they've done pretty well once they got there (better then England in the last Euros, and better than England in the 1958 WC too). The Irish have had their lucky years, borrowing English players whose Grandads once drank a pint of Guinness (Jacky Charlton, I'm thinking of your years in charge!)

GT49er

Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
The Welsh commentary is hilarious:

"Yow Yow gan Hendrick
Oy booster Magane
Prester le gerri giddup
Paa Byomni
Yasi morra la cow"

I could go on....:wozza::lolol:
I'd rather you didn't - it's bad enough listening to it without someone adding their own sub-titles!

I suppose if I was that bothered about the match I could turn off the sound and listen to Radio 5............

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003

kroqq

Mar 28, 2013
"Google Me" has had a fantastic game at the back for Ireland so far. Immense

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Remind me at what stage of that tournament (the one where Wales got to the semi-finals) did England return home in complete disgrace...........

Oh I fully accept that, but even so, Wales did manage to LOSE to that dreadful England side, and then got a nice knockout round draw further down the line courtesy of the same England side's terrible subsequent performances. I'm not saying Wales were crap, of course they weren't, but- IMHO- they exceeded even their own expectations, and had a decent run of luck in terms of opponents.

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Duffy Man of the Match, surely.

Quinney

Aug 3, 2009
Hastings
Always nice to see the Welsh bubble burst! Coleman will now resign and Wales can look forward to another 50 years of obscurity! They should have walked that group!

Coleman may end up at Palace once they've sacked Roy after Palace lose their first 15 games.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here