Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Incident at Parsons Green Tube station

scamander

Aug 9, 2011
Don't these trains have CCTV? Shouldn't need a forensic team.

CCTV will show who left it (assuming there's a decent image). Forensics could help link the person directly through DNA, it could also bring others into play (i.e. the person who placed it might not have built it).

Thunder Bolt

Ordinary Supporter
CCTV will show who left it (assuming there's a decent image). Forensics could help link the person directly through DNA, it could also bring others into play (i.e. the person who placed it might not have built it).

Those who carry explosives rarely work on their own. It may reveal who bought the materials.

cunning fergus

Jan 18, 2009
People were injured in the panic to get out of the station, climbing over others.

Indeed, from the reports it would appear that some people were trampled underfoot by shrieking commuters in the rush to get out of the station, including a pregnant lady. Still no one's dead and that's the main thing.

#wearenotscared #wearedefiant

Eeyore

Lord Donkey of Queen's Park
NSC Licker Extraordinaire
Apr 5, 2014
Before you do get away, remember to video it on your phone, regardless of any risk to yourself.

Or dramatically claim that you were on that very train not six years ago...

Durlston

"Garlic bread!?"
Jul 15, 2009
Haywards Heath
I'd guess it wasn't meant to go off then, and was on its way somewhere more central?

That's what I thought, Hans.

The timer certainly makes sense. Ten minutes later and the tube train would be around Victoria.

Thank God nobody was killed. I just hope the evil cowardly scum are caught as soon as possible.

Baker lite

Banned
Mar 16, 2017
in my house
Labour party policy for the last 20 years probably longer.

You're not wrong there cocker,the ruling classes in this country,regardless of what colour rosette they wear have ****ed this country,it's not them or their family travelling on public transport,these ***** have got 24 hour armed protection,why should they give a **** if the plebs get blown to kingdom come.
Rise up people,rise up.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Two Professors

Two Mad Professors
Jul 13, 2009
Multicultural Brum
Why did only the primer go off?

ix.jpg

seagulls4ever

Oct 2, 2003
I find it infuriating that members of the public decide to take pictures of injured members of the public as they walk away from the scene.

Not as bad as the Amercian media stations, though, whose reporters interview displaced families on the street immediately after they have escaped from a hurricane and ask them how they feel.

The Clamp

Jan 11, 2016
West is BEST
18 year old male arrested in Dover Port area. "Going somewhere young man"?

The Optimist

Apr 6, 2008
Lewisham
I find it infuriating that members of the public decide to take pictures of injured members of the public as they walk away from the scene.

Not as bad as the Amercian media stations, though, whose reporters interview displaced families on the street immediately after they have escaped from a hurricane and ask them how they feel.

I thought something similar yesterday. The front page of The Evening Standard was a picture of a distressed looking women talking to a paramedic and I thought if that was me I wouldn't be happy having that picture on the front of a paper.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Link Here