Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Florin Andone (LEAVES BY MUTUAL CONSENT)

seagullwedgee

Aug 9, 2005
Apparently it is weakening. Unlike the other possible deals, on this one Andone wants to come but the club won't let him. Unlike Babacar, where the player didn't want to come, but the club wanted to shift him.

Our problem with Andone is Spain have another 24 hours to buy players in (e.g. As backfill) but we obviously don't.

LlcoolJ

Mama said knock you out.
Oct 14, 2009
Sheffield
The reports suggest that he wants to leave but the club are playing hardball re the fee (as per the Spanish tweet).

S'hampton Seagull

Oct 12, 2003
Southampton
The Andone deal is done. Depor still trying to get a backfill in, and may not sanction it unless they do. Sorry to be vague, but that seems to be it, at this very minute.
But Naylor is saying they won't let him leave?

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

seagullwedgee

Aug 9, 2005
The deal is done, dependent on a backfill, but they are struggling to get that done before the UK deadline.

dwayne

Jul 5, 2003
London
Apparently it is weakening. Unlike the other possible deals, on this one Andone wants to come but the club won't let him. Unlike Babacar, where the player didn't want to come, but the club wanted to shift him.

Our problem with Andone is Spain have another 24 hours to buy players in (e.g. As backfill) but we obviously don't.

Mate you're making this up as you go along

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

S'hampton Seagull

Oct 12, 2003
Southampton
The deal is done, dependent on a backfill, but they are struggling to get that done before the UK deadline.
Surely we will time out on this one, we only have 70 mins! Thanks for the info by the way.

TSB

Captain Hindsight
Jul 7, 2003
Lansdowne Place, Hove
Andone now done.

The Andone deal is done. Depor still trying to get a backfill in, and may not sanction it unless they do. Sorry to be vague, but that seems to be it, at this very minute.

:lolol:

S'hampton Seagull

Oct 12, 2003
Southampton
We are so ****ed! I enjoy championship football, it will be interesting finally being a parachute payment club.

Eeyore

Colonel Hee-Haw of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014
I am reliably informed that there is only 69 minutes to get any deals done...

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here