Seagulls Player for the Crawley friendly

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla

Bwian

Kiss my (_!_)
Jul 14, 2003
[MENTION=561]Insider[/MENTION] Hi Paul. I paid my 45 quid yesterday and wish that I hadn't bothered. Seagulls World was terrible-this new outfit appear to be even worse. How can I get a refund? I will subscribe again when your service can be relied on to provide what we are paying for.

Sent from my LG-H815 using Tapatalk

Last edited:

JimmyJayUK

Feb 20, 2014
What I don't understand is why the "watch live" button kept vanishing and re appearing....it was like play wack a mole but really shit

Rugrat

Mar 13, 2011
Seaford
Amother one for [MENTION=561]Insider[/MENTION] or [MENTION=6886]Bozza[/MENTION] maybe?

I wasn't around yesterday but did try to watch the previous game v Frankfurt with no joy. I contacted their live support to be told to clear cache and history which is a real inconvenience for me. But I did so only for the problem to continue and my further requests for help went unanswered.

I complained to the club afterwards but they brushed me aside telling me to go back to their supplier. After arguing this point I did but received a dismissive 'sorry' type response to which I replied and that has been ignored

Green Cross Code Man

Wunt be druv
Mar 30, 2006
Eastbourne
What I don't understand is why the "watch live" button kept vanishing and re appearing....it was like play wack a mole but really shit
Yep, it was a maddening experience. I was one of the 'lucky' ones having managed to watch a little of the first half and all the second. It really isn't good enough.

Uncle C

Jul 6, 2004
Bishops Stortford
young-woman-sitting-on-toilet-picture-id200023256-001

Oh, no! Things are starting to happen!

Nice one :)

Napier

Jan 27, 2009
Devon
I tried to watch the first half on a tablet, through chrome or using the android app, but no joy. I changed tactic and managed to watch the remainder of the first half and all of the second on a laptop, using chrome.

thedeadone

Jan 17, 2005
West Sussex
utter joke didn't see any of the game and then I saw the tweet saying they were gonna speak to the supplier on Monday!.

dolphins

Jan 26, 2012
BN1, in GOSBTS
The highlights, interview, etc. videos through the same service work perfectly, on whatever I try them on. Proves not a local fault with my kit or software.

Bwian

Kiss my (_!_)
Jul 14, 2003
I just emailed this outfit to cancel.

Me too. All I got was the usual bullshit about being aware of the issues, working to fix the problem, blah blah blah.

No mention of how to get my refund.

Poyningsgull

Apr 12, 2007
[MENTION=561]Insider[/MENTION] has asked if I will be able to sit on a call with the supplying party on Monday morning, which I'm happy to do.

After an electronic exchange of blue language between him and me, I suspect he's even more frustrated than I was, which is saying something!

What happened.?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here