Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Surely Palace can't... 16/17

Dougie

Jan 11, 2012
:
This has to be the best thread ever ,t shirt cannons lollolollol flashing lights HF in implode mode and you know what **** em hope they slide into div one go bankrupt again Cos we never fought for our ground so I hope they loose theirs ,

we won't :smile:
Loose :thumbsup:

Dougie

Jan 11, 2012
There would be all the NSC palace goons posting about how wonderfully rosy life is at palace....

.... before they go back to the BBS where the same posters will be posting about how dire life is at palace.

:albion2:
The season is half way through, let's see how it finishes . You seem to be certain of its outcome .

Dougie

Jan 11, 2012
To be fair, you lot have got form with managers - whether it's your club hiring shit ones, or your fans hounding out or the club disgracefully binning off good ones.

That said, you're spot on here with every single word - especially the last sentence. They are a bunch of scabby jammy chancers who play in probably the most pony "stadium" the Premier league has ever seen, and their fans are a laughing stock who only turn up in the good times. This place is normally crawling with Nigels smugly reminding us of their lofty European and mega stadium destiny. Naturally they are nowhere to be seen now that they are absolute gash - just what you'd expect from the world's best fans and the only ones who know how to generate an atmosphere. :rolleyes:

What a muppet .

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
The season is half way through, let's see how it finishes . You seem to be certain of its outcome .

I don't think many Albion fans think you'll go down, if that's what you're referring to. It would be nice though...

The general shitness of everything about your club is more than enough for most.

Have you managed to catch a t-shirt yet, by the way?

Arkwright

Arkwright
Oct 26, 2010
Caterham, Surrey

I dont think many Albion fans are certain of the seasons outcome, however I'm sure we are happier with our league position than the Palace's. Also we seem happier with our match day experience than most of your lot.

Enjoy the rest of your season.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Oh so European qualification is still on then.

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
You didn't need 3000 posts to prove that .
To be fair, utter chump you may be, but at least you've got the stones to come on here when you're a laughing stock. Give club gobshite [MENTION=29419]Return of the Makh[/MENTION] a little nudge when you see him won't you? He seems to have forgotten about this site for some reason.

SIMMO SAYS

Jul 31, 2012
Incommunicado
You didn't need 3000 posts to prove that .

Douglarse - you are now the only Palarse on NSC on a Friday night.
We both know you are at a desperate time in your life .
You not knowing if the transgender operation was worth the money.
Me not knowing if I care or not:down:

seaford

Feb 8, 2007
We can't be the only fans laughing at Palace fans as their delusions of grandeur gradually collapse in on them?
Anyone know any Millwall or Charlton fans? What is their take on the one of the European elite having a mid-decade blip?

Se20

Banned
Oct 3, 2012
Lots of you are really getting excited, and why not.
Hopefully if the fortunes change for both clubs, you won't go crying to Bozza to ban us.
Still a long way to go.

dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
Lots of you are really getting excited, and why not.
Hopefully if the fortunes change for both clubs, you won't go crying to Bozza to ban us.
Still a long way to go.

Suspect IF we go up and you go down (I still think FS will keep you up despite the dodgy start) there won't be any need for bans. We won't see any of your lot on here for dust.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here