Luton Town
7 December 2016 Coventry City v Crawley Town
21 December 2016 Southampton Academy v Reading Academy
Swansea City Academy
Oxford
7 December 2016 Millwall v Wycombe Wanderers

amexer

Aug 8, 2011
What do you think gate would be at Wembley for a Brighton nder 21s v Reading under 21s

Taybha

Whalewhine
Oct 8, 2008
Uwantsumorwat
Dr_evil_one_million_dollars.jpg

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
Hopefully we avoid Scunthorpe and the academy sides in the draw ( whenever that is ? ) and march onwards.

My pick draw is Cheaterfield, home or away.

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
Sorry if already asked, but are we expecting highlights on Seagulls Player?

ALBION28

Jul 26, 2011
DONCASTER
As one of the 84 I thought it was a good game. Quite entertaining. Our senior players made a huge difference. Lua lua was positive and gave them (Wimbledon) a torrid time. Hence the constant fouling that was the only way they could stop him. In the end after being dumped on the ground again, a clear foul but ignored by the ref on this occasion he got up and being in front of the few Wimbledon supporters responded to their booing. The linesman drew the referees attention to this and amazingly despite not seeing the original foul, which was the worse offence, raised the red card Naziesk aloft. Kaz screamed loudly , ME!! In stunned disbelief it took a while before he walked towards the changing rooms , kissing his Brighton badge in the direction of those baying Wimbledon few. Finally turning to the seagull support that was chanting LuaLua, Lua Lua and applauding them. Shame he reacted as he did but a better ref might well have shown a red card to one or two or those agriculural Wimbledon players. Rohan Ince was certainly the heart of defence not very ably supported by Ben Hall sadly He dealt well on the whole with Tyrone Barnett, Elliott and Poleon. Richie Towell was played wide right of midfield so was on the fringe of the play until he came inside when he looked much better and was more effective. Nice pen, bottom right corner. Nikki Maenpaa in goal produced a couple of brilliant saves one in the first half when Poleon was clean through. In the second I still can't believe he saved a point blank rocket of a shot. Wow! Elvis oh Elvis where for art thou. Got a goal but so frustrating to watch , so little effort and still he can't work out offside. The youngsters worked hard, Hutchinson stood out in midfield winning and distributing the ball well. Hunt was solid at left back but would have been more comfortable on the right guess they had no one for that spot. Bjordal likes a drag back but his control was loose and some poor passing choices. I have mixed feelings about this competition but I find I am enjoying watching our lads progress , so long may the adventure continue.

Durlston

"Garlic bread!?"
NSC Patron
Jul 15, 2009
Haywards Heath
Terrific result. Certainly got a great chance of reaching Wembley now. It would be good to face the winners of the Coventry/Crawley tie that is being played tonight. Both clubs struggling in their leagues.

D

Deleted member 2719

As one of the 84 I thought it was a good game. Quite entertaining. Our senior players made a huge difference. Lua lua was positive and gave them (Wimbledon) a torrid time. Hence the constant fouling that was the only way they could stop him. In the end after being dumped on the ground again, a clear foul but ignored by the ref on this occasion he got up and being in front of the few Wimbledon supporters responded to their booing. The linesman drew the referees attention to this and amazingly despite not seeing the original foul, which was the worse offence, raised the red card Naziesk aloft. Kaz screamed loudly , ME!! In stunned disbelief it took a while before he walked towards the changing rooms , kissing his Brighton badge in the direction of those baying Wimbledon few. Finally turning to the seagull support that was chanting LuaLua, Lua Lua and applauding them. Shame he reacted as he did but a better ref might well have shown a red card to one or two or those agriculural Wimbledon players. Rohan Ince was certainly the heart of defence not very ably supported by Ben Hall sadly He dealt well on the whole with Tyrone Barnett, Elliott and Poleon. Richie Towell was played wide right of midfield so was on the fringe of the play until he came inside when he looked much better and was more effective. Nice pen, bottom right corner. Nikki Maenpaa in goal produced a couple of brilliant saves one in the first half when Poleon was clean through. In the second I still can't believe he saved a point blank rocket of a shot. Wow! Elvis oh Elvis where for art thou. Got a goal but so frustrating to watch , so little effort and still he can't work out offside. The youngsters worked hard, Hutchinson stood out in midfield winning and distributing the ball well. Hunt was solid at left back but would have been more comfortable on the right guess they had no one for that spot. Bjordal likes a drag back but his control was loose and some poor passing choices. I have mixed feelings about this competition but I find I am enjoying watching our lads progress , so long may the adventure continue.

That's great, thanks for summary.:thumbsup:

LowKarate

Jan 6, 2004
Wombling free
And Kaz's sending off. How was that?

It was pwoper nawty.

I could also describe it as unnecessary and embarrassing.

Kaz was clearly better than their players and started to receive some rougher tackles in the minutes leading up to the incident. This inevitably wound him up to the point of reacting. At this point I think he was unfairly treated. It went downhill thereafter.

I assumed that he swore at the linesman, but couldn't tell. Once he was sent off, he went on a petulant walk back towards the linesman and had to be man-handled toward the tunnel, which took a long time and he gestured to the Wimbledon fans with aggression and something bordering obsession all the way.

As others have commented, I think that will be enough for Hughton to decide what to do in January.

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
10 January 2017 Cheltenham Town v Leicester City U23
Wolverhampton Wanderers Academy
Bradford City
Mansfield Town
Blackpool
Chesterfield
Scunthorpe United
13 December 2016 Walsall v Oldham Athletic
Yeovil Town
Brighton & Hove Albion Academy

Luton Town
Coventry City
21 December 2016 Southampton Academy v Reading Academy
Swansea City Academy
Oxford
Wycombe Wanderers

Durlston

"Garlic bread!?"
NSC Patron
Jul 15, 2009
Haywards Heath
Disappointing evening with three southern sides knocked out that are not too far - Cambridge, Crawley and Millwall.

Anyone at home in the next round now.

BRIGHT ON Q

Jul 5, 2003
I wonder how many we would take if we got to Wembley?!?:D

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
We hit this town last summer
On the inter-city train
Me and Joe came down together
Just like we'd always been