Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Pastafarianism

Lyndhurst 14

Jan 16, 2008
Follow the Noodly Appendages

Possibly depends on your definition of 'real' I suppose. As I understand it it is a spoof religion designed to satarise other religions.

Aye, but our friend in Prague got all upity about Pastafarians because they were, in his little mind, taking the piss out of Rastafarians.

BadFish

Huge Member
Oct 19, 2003
Aye, but our friend in Prague got all upity about Pastafarians because they were, in his little mind, taking the piss out of Rastafarians.

They are taking the piss out of all religions aren't they? I would have thought that most of said religions would be able to take the joke though.

BadFish

Huge Member
Oct 19, 2003
Could it be that simple? Please someone tell me there's some deeper hidden meaning ..

This is the question that has split so many religions :) Now we are going to see the Catholic and Protestant Rastafarians depending on which answer you like.

alfredmizen

Banned
Mar 11, 2015
Possibly depends on your definition of 'real' I suppose. As I understand it it is a spoof religion designed to satarise other religions.
Christ you're humourless , and I'm glad you're not teaching my kids , it's satirise .

Aug 11, 2003
The Open Market
He seems to have a problem disguising between affect and effect as well. Hopefully he doesn't teach English language.

Does he have problems distinguishing between effect and affect too?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Link Here