Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

UKIP Candidate makes an ass of himself.....

daveinprague

Oct 1, 2009
Prague, Czech Republic
No...he didnt...its all part of a left wing media campaign to make them look ridiculous. I have it on good authority from NSC.

Pinkie Brown

I'll look after the skirt
Sep 5, 2007
Neues Zeitalter DDR
Mundane stories eh, i'll take the bait.
Check out number 12, our own exciting Evening Argus.
Oh and number 14, same person was at the Amex??
http://usvsth3m.com/post/17-times-it-all-kicked-off-in-regional-news

All local rags trying to outrag each other with outrageous headlines. Had this been a story in The Star or The Sport, or worse, the lowest of gutter press, The Argus, nobody would have believed it. The Inde doesn't have quite the reputation for sensational nutty stories as the aforementioned papers. Therefore, I think the story must have some (hind) legs.

daveinprague

Oct 1, 2009
Prague, Czech Republic
haha... been called obsessed before regarding UKIP...by the same people who are in every UKIP thread....They are entertainment, not an obsession.

Soulman

Oct 22, 2012
Sompting
haha... been called obsessed before regarding UKIP...by the same people who are in every UKIP thread....They are entertainment, not an obsession.

About time you posted again on some threads about BHA, you usually do when challenged, just to pretend you have an interest.
It must get frustrating just waiting for the countless threads on UKIP and others that you can antagonise and wind people up for your little pleasures.

daveinprague

Oct 1, 2009
Prague, Czech Republic
About time you posted again on some threads about BHA, you usually do when challenged, just to pretend you have an interest.
It must get frustrating just waiting for the countless threads on UKIP and others that you can antagonise and wind people up for your little pleasures.

AW, poor UKIP supporters being laughed at.... again...boohoo..

Im really sorry that you feel antagonised....oh wait.

'must be frustrating waiting for the countless threads' ?....haha..

Last edited:

Dandyman

In London village.
You're obsessed with UKIP aren't you?

In fairness, he is responding to the tendency of a couple of posters to try and promote UKIP propaganda without ever declaring themselves UKIP supporters or members.

Soulman

Oct 22, 2012
Sompting
In fairness, he is responding to the tendency of a couple of posters to try and promote UKIP propaganda without ever declaring themselves UKIP supporters or members.

Is it the UKIP supporters that keep starting these threads?. I think not. Perhaps take a look at the posters that start these threads.

daveinprague

Oct 1, 2009
Prague, Czech Republic
Starting these threads about the lunatics that seem to jump out of the UKIP woodwork on a daily basis? Why not. They are generally hilarious.

Withdean11

Feb 18, 2007
Brighton/Hyde
Starting these threads about the lunatics that seem to jump out of the UKIP woodwork on a daily basis? Why not. They are generally hilarious.

I agree these threads are hilarious.

My favourite part was when you constantly stated that you did not arrange to meet [MENTION=11956]bushy[/MENTION] then he came on to post screenshots of you conversation to expose you as the liar you are.

Hilarious.

Soulman

Oct 22, 2012
Sompting
Petulance overload......yes, it does float my boat. Thanks for your concern.

You've done it again DIP, trolled and drawn me in, even managed to get your new word of the week in, twice in two posts.
When will i ever learn eh. Well done though, i bet you feel great.

daveinprague

Oct 1, 2009
Prague, Czech Republic
I agree they are hilarious.

My favourite part was when you constantly stated that you did not arrange to meet [MENTION=11956]bushy[/MENTION] then he came on to post screenshots of you conversation to expose you as the liar you are.

Hilarious.

How else would I have enticed him exactly?

Anyway....nice attempt to move your embarrassment....back to this 'candidate'.....

daveinprague

Oct 1, 2009
Prague, Czech Republic
You've done it again DIP, trolled and drawn me in, even managed to get your new word of the week in, twice in two posts.
When will i ever learn eh. Well done though, i bet you feel great.

I feel fine. As usual.
Youre one of the people who seem to be permanently frustrated, and angry on NSC, not me. It seems to be a UKIP trait.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Link Here