Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Lacking a jewell

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
Looking at our squad now we have, unlike many previous squads, any 1 single player that you would say to your mate. if you had a spare ticket, you must come and watch him and they would be excited to come to see.

Very depressing.

Goldstone1976

We Got Calde in!!
Helpful Moderator
NSC Licker Extraordinaire
Apr 30, 2013
Herts
I opened the thread anticipating that I would be responding by saying that Sami may be bad, but he's surely better than the erstwhile manager of Ipswich. Instead, it's a spelling mistake. Disappointed.

Cowfold Seagull

Fan of the 17 bus
Apr 22, 2009
Cowfold
You not seen Paddy play?

Well that's just it, we haven't really seen Paddy play, certainly not for the full 90 minutes, and mainly just the odd cameo role now and again.

In any case, as skillful and exciting as Mr. McCourt undoubtedly is, can he hack it for a consistent period, match upon match? Maybe that's why he has never lived up to that early expectation in lreland and at Celtic.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Opened this thread expecting a nomination for Paul Jewell as manager.

KZNSeagull

Nov 26, 2007
Wolsingham, County Durham
Well that's just it, we haven't really seen Paddy play, certainly not for the full 90 minutes, and mainly just the odd cameo role now and again.

In any case, as skillful and exciting as Mr. McCourt undoubtedly is, can he hack it for a consistent period, match upon match? Maybe that's why he has never lived up to that early expectation in lreland and at Celtic.

No probably not, that's why he is playing for us. But if he can create 2 or 3 chances a game like the one he did on Saturday, then that can only be a good thing for the side. The man is clearly a very talented player and our players need to learn how to play with him (ooeer).

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
We do not have 1 player paddy included that would make you want to go to the Amex to watch them play. Going through the years we have always had 1 that you could say he is good and exciting to watch but sadly not now.

As regards Paul Jewell could possibly be the experienced no 2 we are lacking other than that it was a mistype. Sorry very heavy handed

Withdean11

Feb 18, 2007
Brighton/Hyde
Whilst a Vicente does not come around very often, I do agree with [MENTION=451]BensGrandad[/MENTION] Who is our best player this season? Dunk? Who couldnt get into the team last year.. Paddy? Who for some reason does not start?

JCL666

absurdism
Sep 23, 2011
Lacking FLAIR would have been a better thread title.

And yes we are.

mejonaNO12 aka riskit

Dec 4, 2003
England
Jaoa Texeira is a class above our whole squad in my opinion. I'd love to see him and Paddy either side of Baldock.

Sure they would be kicked to shreds...but it would be fun.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Link Here