Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Liverpool vs B'muff

Questions

Habitual User
Oct 18, 2006
Worthing
Some of the earlier Bournemouth love in this thread is embarrassing. Why aren't we allowed to dislike a team anymore? Nothing to do with envy. If palace were in the conference I'd still hate them. Good to see Bournemouth on the end of dodgy refereeing decisions for a change.

Bournemouth used to be probably our biggest rivals in the early 70s' so I don't care for them. Some right old battles in those days on and off the pitch.

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
It's a long way back to Devon.
Fair play to any Liverpool fan travelling home to Devon for a midweek game at home to Bournemouth!

It's the massive number of armchair Liverpool bell-ends who get right on my tits. And there are loads of them, the cringey pricks.

The Wookiee

Back From The Dead
Nov 10, 2003
Worthing
Don't have any feelings about Bournemouth one way or another, however what I do like is a team which on paper isn't really better than ours, can get promoted against the odds and arguably hold their own against one of the premiership big boys, good luck to them is what I say.

spanish flair

Jan 30, 2014
Brighton
Don't have any feelings about Bournemouth one way or another, however what I do like is a team which on paper isn't really better than ours, can get promoted against the odds and arguably hold their own against one of the premiership big boys, good luck to them is what I say.

Yep I am pleased for them and I hope smooth Eddie and his boys manage the double over the scum up the road.

Prince Monolulu

Everything in Moderation
Oct 2, 2013
The Race Hill
Aaaah, Cherries pipped again.

Screen-shot-2012-03-16-at-16.26.09.png

:lolol:

Northern Monkey

Dec 5, 2012
On that showing Liverpool aren't going to trouble the Champions League places, and Bournemouth, for all the pretty football, are going to come straight back down.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
One of the topics requested by 5-live for their post game phone in:-

Bournemouth fans – are you concerned?

FFS why does this gubbins even exist?
There isn't a single level on which such a question makes sense, and yet there it is, large as life, getting reactions from complete spanners.

Harry H

Comfortably numb.
Aug 11, 2010
Watched the game.
Liverpool were poor.
Bournemouth were atrocious and I would put my mortgage on them being relegated.
Probably with the lowest points ever.
At the moment it is all new and they are trying their nuts off.
A couple more defeats and reality will kick in and the heavy defeats will come.

Pickles

May 5, 2014
One of the topics requested by 5-live for their post game phone in:-

Bournemouth fans – are you concerned?

FFS why does this gubbins even exist?
There isn't a single level on which such a question makes sense, and yet there it is, large as life, getting reactions from complete spanners.

Lol.

That's well rich coming from you.

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
SHOCKING decision (or lack of) for the Liverpool goal - the lino clearly didn't get the memo about the tweek to the offside law this season. Still, good to see the muff on the end of a couple of moody decisions for once.

And where were the black armbands / minutes silence for Cilla ? Can't believe they passed that one up.

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
Watched the game.
Liverpool were poor.
Bournemouth were atrocious and I would put my mortgage on them being relegated.
Probably with the lowest points ever.
At the moment it is all new and they are trying their nuts off.
A couple more defeats and reality will kick in and the heavy defeats will come.

On BBC Sport Eddie Howe said It was difficult to take because Bournemouth played so well and should have had at least a draw from the game.

maltaseagull

Feb 25, 2009
Zabbar- Malta
Fair play to any Liverpool fan travelling home to Devon for a midweek game at home to Bournemouth!

It's the massive number of armchair Liverpool bell-ends who get right on my tits. And there are loads of them, the cringey pricks.

Maybe so but they are outnumbered 10-1 by Manure plastics.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here