Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Are you going to the Amex tonight

Are you going to the Amex tonight

• Total voters

DavidRyder

Jul 23, 2013
Hereford on the final whistle was one of the best days ever and at half time one of the worst. Not sure it bears any comparison with this season for excitement, Not going to Hereford was never an option whereas tonight? Meh.

THAT Hereford game - I went as a 26 year old, I left looking 46 - the first pint when I got home was so nice!

Colossal Squid

Returning video tapes
Feb 11, 2010
Under the sea
I binned off Bournemouth on Friday so would feel very bad if I swerved two in a row.

To be honest there's not a lot goes on on Tuesday nights so it's something to fill up the evening, whereas on Fridays I've inevitably got other plans.

So yes, I'm in.

Wrong-Direction

Mar 10, 2013
Biggest game of the season..... If we win

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
Of our remaining fixtures this is the most winnable - and we are not safe. I feel almost morally obliged to attend.

To be honest I'm finding myself weighing up whether I can be bothered or not, but on balance I've still got my Albion mojo. Indeed, I want to see which of our team are up for the fight and which aren't.

Moshe Gariani

Mar 10, 2005
There are 89 (currently) season ticket holders who have voted on the poll positively yet only 5 or so have felt the need to tell the world how great a fan they are. Why? Who are you trying to impress?
Not trying to impress anyone. Just trying to restore a bit of balance in the face of miseries like your good self. :)

MJsGhost

Remembers
NSC Patron
Jun 26, 2009
East
I have a very good reason not to go (family 50th birthday bash), but in all honesty I probably wouldn't have bothered anyway

Arthur

Jul 8, 2003
Buxted Harbour
Not trying to impress anyone. Just trying to restore a bit of balance in the face of miseries like your good self. :)

I'm not being miserable, more realistic. The "real" crowd tonight will probably be the lowest since the ground opened including the first year or so when we didn't have the second tier on the on east or the corners filled in. If that doesn't suggest the honeymoon period is over I don't know what does.

BobbySmith

Oct 25, 2004
Worthing
Hereford on the final whistle was one of the best days ever and at half time one of the worst. Not sure it bears any comparison with this season for excitement, Not going to Hereford was never an option whereas tonight? Meh.

The point was, it does not matter what the game is, good fans will go whatever, yes agree Hereford was both awful and exciting, unless you were there, you can not describe it.

ozzygull

Oct 6, 2003
Reading
Not going tonight and it's not about opposition or where we are in the league, it is because it is the second night game in a row that would require me to leave work early to attend and I could only choose one to attend. I picked Fridays game because I did not have to rush back after the game getting home at about 1am and then get up for work the next day. Also the only other evening game I missed this season they have won. I hope it's repeated tonight. If I lived in Brighton I would be there.

Djmiles

Barndoor Holroyd
Dec 1, 2005
Kitchener, Canada
I have tonsillitis, but I wouldn't miss Huddersfield on a Tuesday night for the World....

It's going to be an awful game, and will finish 0-0....on second thoughts....

Uncle Spielberg

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
Based on this poll it would be a good estimate that 4500 of the 21000 sth's will not go tonight, added to this very few one off sales and a low away attendance I would predict the crowd to be declared at 24000 but in reality around 17000 in the ground

Diablo

NSC Patron
Sep 22, 2014
lewes
Based on this poll it would be a good estimate that 4500 of the 21000 sth's will not go tonight, added to this very few one off sales and a low away attendance I would predict the crowd to be declared at 24000 but in reality around 17000 in the ground

agree but bet 50% of non attendees will have given ticket to someone else...so perhaps 2250 season ticket holders seats empty.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Evening kick off + early start = a bit of a ball ache.

Adding a 90 mile ride today to that equation means this season ticket holder will be at home sleeping through the wireless commentary.

Titanic

Super Moderator
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
West Sussex

Assuming your 21000 figure is accurate... it's more like 3500.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here