Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

sauna

Gullflyinghigh

Apr 23, 2012
I'm now finally convinced that PPF is really a spoof account.

I may, of course, be wrong but I'm going to believe that I'm not.

Also, nope, not been in the sauna, not really my sort of thing...

skipper734

Registered ruffian
Aug 9, 2008
Curdridge
In the sixty's they had Ladies only nights, Men only nights and mixed. Mixed were the best. Bad boys drinking Club upstairs. I guess it has new owners now days, so my recollections are not much help Mr Fairy.

Jan 30, 2008
In the sixty's they had Ladies only nights, Men only nights and mixed. Mixed were the best. Bad boys drinking Club upstairs. I guess it has new owners now days, so my recollections are not much help Mr Fairy.
No problem thanks for your info , I noticed kipps back packers was close by, i wasn't sure they might have an interest for people back packing
who fancied a sauna
regards
DR

Jan 30, 2008
I'm now finally convinced that PPF is really a spoof account.

I may, of course, be wrong but I'm going to believe that I'm not.

Also, nope, not been in the sauna, not really my sort of thing...
as I 've always been told don't knock it till you've tried it , but from what I can make out there's more to a sauna than meets the eye in this instance
regards
DR

jakarta

May 25, 2007
Sullington
Have you heard of this amazing website called Google?

I'll bet if you type in Brighton Saunas you'll get what you are after :thumbsup:

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Have you heard of this amazing website called Google image?

I'll bet if you type in Brighton Saunas you'll get what you are after :thumbsup:

Jan 30, 2008
Have you heard of this amazing website called Google?

Yes, but I was after information from people that have had a sauna there , bit of a difference ,bit like trip advisor ???
regards
DR

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
A sauna preffably hot ,is that too much to ask for
I don't think so. There are places where you'll get more than that though. There are places where you'll meet all sorts of characters, and you may widen the circle of your friends.

Jan 30, 2008
No door bell ,no contact information on the outside, are they trying to hide something do you think, there's a health spa on Bristol road maybe that's worth a visit???
regards
DR

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here