Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Richard Keogh

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
I agree and keep White as insurance against a serious injury to one of our CBs. Not sure how the loan system works now and whether or not we can loan him out with immediate recall if needed. If not it would be back to the old tried and tested out of contract as CH did recently with Forren, I think his name was or very similar.

You're missing the elephant in the room. Keogh isn't good enough.

Check out Derby fans views of him. If it's debatable whether he's good enough for the Championship, then he isn't PL quality.

Baker lite

Banned
Mar 16, 2017
in my house
It’s a yes from Me
95153dae10672f51eab71ad1ba466741.png

crodonilson

He/Him
Jan 17, 2005
Lyme Regis
Frank Lampard issued a firm hands off warning before the game at West Brown this evening, despite incessant interest from PL clubs.

crodonilson

He/Him
Jan 17, 2005
Lyme Regis
Looks like he’s off in January, played a key role in ROI’s heroic backs to the wall goalless draw in Denmark. Fulham interested, as are Cardiff.

crodonilson

He/Him
Jan 17, 2005
Lyme Regis

Check out Derby fans views of him. If it's debatable whether he's good enough for the Championship, then he isn't PL quality.

A collosus on the international stage yesterday evening.

Cowfold Seagull

Fan of the 17 bus
Apr 22, 2009
Cowfold
Looks like he’s off in January, played a key role in ROI’s heroic backs to the wall goalless draw in Denmark. Fulham interested, as are Cardiff.

If only those two clubs are interested, perhaps he'd be better off staying at Derby, they could be swapping divisions at the end of the season. Unless they are offering him crazy money of course.

Cowfold Seagull

Fan of the 17 bus
Apr 22, 2009
Cowfold

In terms of footballing ability then I take your point. But a great leader, and I imagine an invaluable presence in the dressing room too.

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003

Fulham? They already have a catastrophic enough defence without adding that clown to it :lol:

crodonilson

He/Him
Jan 17, 2005
Lyme Regis
Richard Keogh celebrates his 600th career appearance this evening. An incredible achievement, a true Derby Cojnty legend and hero. According to Kammy he is a joy to watch and a rock at the heart of the Derby defence.

Quinney

Aug 3, 2009
Hastings
Richard Keogh celebrates his 600th career appearance this evening. An incredible achievement, a true Derby Cojnty legend and hero. According to Kammy he is a joy to watch and a rock at the heart of the Derby defence.

Great achievement for him, never been a fan of his, always looks like he’s got a mistake in him.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Liability of a defender.

I've only ever seen him have one decent game against us.

crodonilson

He/Him
Jan 17, 2005
Lyme Regis
Just read that he played in his countries crunch Euro 2020 qualifiers against Gibraltar and Georgia with a broken hand.

:ohmy:

That is what you call commitment to the cause putting his nation before himself and emerged with two colossal performances and two clean sheets.

Jimmehh

Mar 21, 2016
Sussex by the Sea
Just read that he played in his countries crunch Euro 2020 qualifiers against Gibraltar and Georgia with a broken hand.

:ohmy:

That is what you call commitment to the cause putting his nation before himself and emerged with two colossal performances and two clean sheets.

Not really... from what i remember, you can't touch the ball with your hand therefore if he'd played with a broken leg, it's another matter... hand? meh.

crodonilson

He/Him
Jan 17, 2005
Lyme Regis
Keogh was voted as the unanimous winner of DCFC Players Player of the Season, could be playing his last game for Derby tonight before he rides off into the sunset to finally get his dream EPL move.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here