Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Inflatable fans?

What did you think of the match Sunday rev? Did you enjoy the atmosphere...?

Sounded good tbh,first time in the north and was impressed but couldn't hear the wsu.Could see alot in the wsl and esl clapping along so yes it was good.When i had my old esu seat i couldn't really hear the north although its about location it seems the amto has picked up this season:thumbsup:

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Sounded good tbh,first time in the north and was impressed but couldn't hear the wsu.Could see alot in the wsl and esl clapping along so yes it was good.When i had my old esu seat i couldn't really hear the north although its about location it seems the amto has picked up this season:thumbsup:

Yep - the WSU were silent all game. So glad I moved to the North this season. Good to see you cheering the lads on though rev :thumbsup:

LamieRobertson

Not awoke
Feb 3, 2008
SHOREHAM BY SEA

Can hear North from ESU a lot more

Two Professors

Two Mad Professors
Jul 13, 2009
Multicultural Brum
These would be good-already cheering the team on!

TiT.jpg

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Really? Why? We were the better team in the first half and had played well.

Apparently the first 15 mins were good but we weren't attacking enough after that and fans of "bigger" clubs would have booed the team off at half time. I'm not sure it was a criticism either just surprise that Premier League football fans could stay behind their team when they looked a bit lacklustre at home.

theboybilly

This could be the answer to the empty seats on 85 minutes,under each seat you have an inflatable torso of a fan and these are activated by a simply cord system:smile:These could also double up as a means of transport from the wsu when exiting on the water slide:moo: We could then stop calling people plastic and refer to them as inflatables.We could have got a few hundred down to b'muff for the cup tie:whistle: 3 birds one stone:shrug:

Who is this 'We' of which you speak?

Green Cross Code Man

Wunt be druv
Mar 30, 2006
Eastbourne
Apparently the first 15 mins were good but we weren't attacking enough after that and fans of "bigger" clubs would have booed the team off at half time. I'm not sure it was a criticism eitther just surprise that Premier League football fans could stay behind their team when they looked a bit lacklustre at home.

They clearly didn't watch us up at Bury on a withering, cold, Tuesday evening in February. If they had, they may have lowered their expectations somewhat.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here