Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Everton home

Green Cross Code Man

Wunt be druv
Mar 30, 2006
Eastbourne
The game is on Sunday as it will be shown live in India on huge screens at a fan park as part of the Premier League’s international roadshow in Bangalore. The game could also have been shown live in the UK as well, and it was moved to accommodate a possible late decision on this, as well as because it had already been selected as part of the “Premier League Live” event in India.

The club will have marketing and commercial teams, as well as an AITC community football coaching team, in India as part of the event. The event is seen as being absolutely fantastic exposure for the club - and for Amex, where India is a key, and growing, market - and is part of the overseas community work we are committed to doing as members of the Premier League.

Hooray! :wozza:

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
The game is on Sunday as it will be shown live in India on huge screens at a fan park as part of the Premier League’s international roadshow in Bangalore. The game could also have been shown live in the UK as well, and it was moved to accommodate a possible late decision on this, as well as because it had already been selected as part of the “Premier League Live” event in India.

The club will have marketing and commercial teams, as well as an AITC community football coaching team, in India as part of the event. The event is seen as being absolutely fantastic exposure for the club - and for Amex, where India is a key, and growing, market - and is part of the overseas community work we are committed to doing as members of the Premier League.

Welcome to the premier!

Will hopefully find a bar in Cala D'or for this one!

Kalimantan Gull

Aug 13, 2003
Central Borneo / the Lizard

okay :lolol: I was convinced this was a spoof post when I started reading it!

Kuipers Supporters Club

Feb 10, 2009
GOSBTS

AMEX also has a massive Indian presence

Diablo

NSC Patron
Sep 22, 2014
lewes
I know I`m in minority but I like to watch son playing sport,so for me Sundays,and weekday games are great!!!

Pevenseagull

Anti-greed coalition
Jul 20, 2003

Any chance of disabling the naughty word blocker for a couple of minutes so that I can blow off steam?

rippleman

Oct 18, 2011
Club looking after its "customers" again huh?

Yet again agreeing to switch a game to a day when there are major travel issues for fans. Brilliant. I get it for the televised matches. That I understand. This is just yet another shambles caused by moving a game that did not need to be moved.

Driver8

On the road...
NSC Patron
Jul 31, 2005
North Wales

Yet again agreeing to switch a game to a day when there are major travel issues for fans. Brilliant. I get it for the televised matches. That I understand. This is just yet another shambles caused by moving a game that did not need to be moved.

I’m not sure the club have a lot of say in the matter.

perseus

Broad Blue & White stripe
Jul 5, 2003
Sūþseaxna

Just don't like the lunchtime KO.

drew

Drew
Oct 3, 2006
Burgess Hill

I'd rather be playing at 1:30 on a Sunday than 4!

Moshe Gariani

Mar 10, 2005
I know I`m in minority but I like to watch son playing sport,so for me Sundays,and weekday games are great!!!
I hate Sunday games as it means son misses out on playing his football match. Also creates a very long window on Saturday to "get some things done at home" ...

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk

The Birdman

Nov 30, 2008
Haywards Heath
I am just please we are playing in the Premiership and enjoying every minute and long may it last.
I think Everton is a wounded animal it's going to be very tough game and we will need to the top of game in the stands and on the pitch.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here