Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Christ I love this club

shingle

Jan 18, 2004
Lewes
What other Premier League club has their goalkeeper climb into the North Stand after the game and sign autographs and pose for selfies with the fans, he was still doing it as we were leaving.

Matty Ryan well on the way to legend status. :cheers:

LeicesterGull

Feb 2, 2009
What other Premier League club has their goalkeeper climb into the North Stand after the game and sign autographs and pose for selfies with the fans, he was still doing it as we were leaving.

I'm sure it's genuine but do you think it's because he's mindful how popular Stockdale was and feels he needs to make an extra effort to win over the fans?

seagull_special

Jun 9, 2008
Abu Dhabi
I'm sure it's genuine but do you think it's because he's mindful how popular Stockdale was and feels he needs to make an extra effort to win over the fans?
very much doubt he even knows Stockdale exists!

Buzzer

Languidly Clinical
Oct 1, 2006

I love this club too matey. Great innit!

Muhammed - I’m hard - Bruce Lee

You can't change fighters
NSC Patreon
Jul 25, 2005
on a pig farm
I love this club too matey. Great innit!
And that is the point.
We all come from different backgrounds, have different views on a whole multitude of issues, disagree and sling shite at each other on occasion....but at the end of the day when all the dust had settled, we have this one common love.
We are united in our passion for our club.

Stand or fall brother, tell them all. SUSSEX BY THE SEA

Buzzer

Languidly Clinical
Oct 1, 2006
And that is the point.
We all come from different backgrounds, have different views on a whole multitude of issues, disagree and sling shite at each other on occasion....but at the end of the day when all the dust had settled, we have this one common love.
We are united in our passion for our club.

Stand or fall brother, tell them all. SUSSEX BY THE SEA

Well said, big man. Can't improve on that.

phoenix

May 18, 2009

Can't he be just a nice bloke?

Charlies Shinpad

Jul 5, 2003
Oakford in Devon
I read somewhere he just appreciates fans coming to watch us and he just likes to give a bit of that back to the fans
Long may it continue
You wouldn't see De Gea doing that at Man Utd so enjoy it whilst we can and a great thing for the young fans of today

SeagullinExile

Sep 10, 2010
London
:needpics:

Goring-by-Seagull

Jan 5, 2012

Posted this on twitter - an aussie mate of mine is over for a few weeks and shouts "hey Maty! I'm a f***en Aussie!" And he came over and had a selfie, and the great man himself even liked the post on instagram :lol:

03460F71-5663-47FA-BD39-99A2E2238D87.jpeg

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here