Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Brighton U23 v Reading U23 19.00 Today The American Express Community Stadium

Wellesley

Jul 24, 2013
Doesn't work for me, just that f#cking red circle.:rant: I hate this club, no decent f#cking striker, a f#cking dwarf in goal, no seagulls f#cking player, I've had enough! I'm going to support a big club. Manchester United through and through from now on and I'm not going to post on this forum for a tinpot joke of a football club like Brighton ever again, goodnight.:flounce::flounce::flounce:

Probably.

PILTDOWN MAN

NSC Patron
Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green
Reading players seem to think they've just won the Champions League final.

Did their fan invade the pitch?

Me and my Monkey

Nov 3, 2015
A really good performance from our lads in the second half, I felt. If they'd chosen to play both halves, then they might have won the game. Noticeable increase in tempo when Tilley came on, who's really developing into a great player, which is just as well as we might be needing him in the senior squad sooner than expected! Well done lads. Unlucky.

BigGully

Sep 8, 2006
Reading players seem to think they've just won the Champions League final.

But isnt one of the complaints that it is impossible to replicate the passion of senior first team games where ever that might be, seems that Reading can, so should each U23 multi million pound budgeted academy, I suspect that the Brighton players should be equally disappointed, perhaps you dont need to go and play within third rate environments to experience it after all.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here