Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Chris Martin Contact Made...

Jerryatric

NSC Patron
Jul 18, 2003
Worthing
I can assure you it's not a fact.

He's played for Derby and Fulham this season, he cannot play for another club this season.

B*llshit.

He was loaned to Fulham on 31st August 2016. Does anyone know if he actually played for Derby in the few weeks prior to that?

If not, I think he is ok as Article 5, Paragraph 3 of FIFA's transfer regulations state: "Players may be registered with a maximum of three clubs during one season. During this period, the player is only eligible to play official matches for two clubs. As an exception to this rule, a player moving between two clubs belonging to associations with overlapping seasons (i.e. start of the season in summer/autumn as opposed to winter/spring) may be eligible to play in official matches for a third club during the relevant season, provided he has fully complied with his contractual obligations towards his previous clubs. Equally, the provisions relating to the registration periods (article 6) as well as to the minimum length of a contract (article 18 paragraph 2) must be respected."

I am not commenting on the likelihood or desirability of this thread, only its legality!

Munkfish

May 1, 2006
Bullshit.

He has played for Fulham and Derby. This is a similar thread to the one started about Alex Fletcher. Seems to me someones bored and setting up fake accounts.

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
He was loaned to Fulham on 31st August 2016. Does anyone know if he actually played for Derby in the few weeks prior to that?

If not, I think he is ok as Article 5, Paragraph 3 of FIFA's transfer regulations state: "Players may be registered with a maximum of three clubs during one season. During this period, the player is only eligible to play official matches for two clubs. As an exception to this rule, a player moving between two clubs belonging to associations with overlapping seasons (i.e. start of the season in summer/autumn as opposed to winter/spring) may be eligible to play in official matches for a third club during the relevant season, provided he has fully complied with his contractual obligations towards his previous clubs. Equally, the provisions relating to the registration periods (article 6) as well as to the minimum length of a contract (article 18 paragraph 2) must be respected."

I am not commenting on the likelihood or desirability of this thread, only its legality!

He came on as a sub vs the albion on the first day of the season !

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
[MENTION=3649]hitony[/MENTION]

Is there no policy that prevents new members from starting a thread until after, say, twenty posts ? It would stop threads like this.
Intentional false rumours in a transfer window always used to be an instant ban anyway.

BN9 BHA

DOCKERS
NSC Patron
Jul 14, 2013
Newhaven
Appreciate all comments,

image.jpg

Justice

Dangerous Idiot
Jun 21, 2012
Born In Shoreham
Hi Everyone!

I wouldn't normally share information like this but thought this was a slightly different situation, I know someone that works at Fulham FC (I know classic knows someone who works at the club rumour) but this is a fact. Contact was made from Brighton about the possibility of ending the loan agreement between FulhamFc and taking the permanent signing of Chris Martin from Derby FC.

Chris Hughton worked with Chris Martin at Norwich and has not been shy in showing his admiration for him in the past, the thinking being this would be the long term replacement for Glenn Murray. I personally think this will be an amazing signing if they can pull it off and make both parties happy, plenty of work still to do on this one knowing that Fulham wanted to keep him to make a stand, but Derby also keen on bringing him back! Could brighton be the right place for him? thought id share this with the forum.

Appreciate all comments,

Up the Albion.
Your not normal f.ck tard.

hitony

Administrator
Jul 13, 2005
South Wales (im not welsh !!)
[MENTION=3649]hitony[/MENTION]

Is there no policy that prevents new members from starting a thread until after, say, twenty posts ? It would stop threads like this.

New members can start a thread as can be seen, but all there posts etc are monitored i believe, you always have the report button if you think something is wrong :thumbsup:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here