Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Palace] #cpfc

Horses Arse

Jun 25, 2004
here and there
Holmesdale Cravatics ��
‏I never realised how tinpot the cpfc fans were until ultragate - they just keep giving. Quite extraordinary how pathetic it has all become

@HC15OnTour
Follow Follow @HC15OnTour
More
Will be a drum at Selhurst in the Arthur tomorrow. Non HF related but will hopefully lift the place a bit.

Is it PotG?

Thrifty non-licker
Feb 20, 2017
Sussex by the Sea
Went on sale yesterday :ffsparr:

Capture.JPG

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Congratulations to small club Middlesbrough who reached the 1/4 finals of the big league cup tonight at the expense of a full strength #cpfc2010 side aside from the diving cheat. Few rumours Zaha was banned for tonight for Sunday’s dive and CP2010FC are keeping it quiet...

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Omg Boro get Burton at home in the quarters - massive :ffsparr:

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Sorloth's fee is £8.8m rising to £16.5m. So it looks like it'll end up £8.8m.

A poor man's Benteke, if that's possible.

I remember someone putting a link to a foreign fan who knew that fella when he signed saying they don’t have a clue why a prem club would sign him let alone for that ridiculous fee. At least 2010 don’t have a history of shocking recruitment and throwing money away...

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Sorloth's fee is £8.8m rising to £16.5m. So it looks like it'll end up £8.8m.

A poor man's Benteke, if that's possible.

I'm now surprised we didn't sing him, boom. :jester:

lawros left foot

Glory hunting since 1969
Jun 11, 2011
Worthing
Zero ambition. We had a great chance to get to the quarter-finals. Squad is piss poor and yet we're in our 6th season in the top flight. We haven't moved one step forward in three seasons now #cpfc

Beyond pathetic. Should have selected the strongest team possible. Footballers are allowed to work twice in a week ffs #CPFC

Something not right with this team.. we have no bollocks in the final 3rd, predictable build up play and seemingly the same game plan over and over. Really lethargic. If schulpp plays CM again we riot... #cantpass #CPFC

2 games away from a semi final and we leave half the ****ing squad at home just because we’re content with finishing in the bottom half of the premier league. It’s not ****ing good enough. #cpfc

Oh dear, they’re not happy again, :D

AmexRuislip

Trainee Spy 🕵️‍♂️
Feb 2, 2014
Ruislip
These made me chuckle a bit......:lolol:

'Schlupp - I cant get him out of my head. How the f*** does he get paid to play football.This world is not right.

How in the name of St Christopher in heaven does he get a pay packet every month.'

'We have made some poor poor signings in the last couple of years.

It's not looking good.'

'I said it as soon as I saw Sørloth. He's one of the biggest piles of dogshyte I've ever seen at the Palace. And I've seen some dogshyte over the last 45 years.'

Papa Lazarou

Living in a De Zerbi wonderland
Jul 7, 2003
Worthing
Don't get too het up. Zaha will be back on Saturday and they'll be back to challenging for a draw again.

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
'I said it as soon as I saw Sørloth. He's one of the biggest piles of dogshyte I've ever seen at the Palace. And I've seen some dogshyte over the last 45 years.'[/I]

I'd love to take the piss about Sørloth, but I can't because we spent nearly twice as much on Locadia.

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
I'd love to take the piss about Sørloth, but I can't because we spent nearly twice as much on Locadia.

Locadia looks 10 times better than him though tbh..

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
I remember someone putting a link to a foreign fan who knew that fella when he signed saying they don’t have a clue why a prem club would sign him let alone for that ridiculous fee. At least 2010 don’t have a history of shocking recruitment and throwing money away...

I've read that before and here it is.

Just 6 months Smellhurst, FC Midtjylland paid £300,000 for Sorloth. 10 goals later, a :dunce: is stitched up for £8.8m.

https://www.thelocal.no/20180201/price-absurd-in-sale-of-norway-striker-to-premier-league-danish-media

spence

British and Proud
Oct 15, 2014
Crawley
Palace lost again. :lolol:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here