Penalty or dive?

• Penalty

Votes: 21 7.2%
  • Dive

Votes: 272 92.8%

• Total voters

B.W.

Jul 5, 2003
Zaha is a very good player, and shouldn't have to dive. If he stayed on his feet he would more than likely still get in a shooting position.

This is true... but he is a complete and utter ****, so he dived instead...

El Turi

Injured
Aug 13, 2005
Argentina
It’s amazing that palace fans continue to defend him but I suppose he is all their pathetic club has. Fans of every single club in the country know he’s a cheat.

Yes occasionally there is contact on him but it’s nowhere near enough to make a fully grown man fall over. He’s even been standing still for the last two penalties he’s ‘won’ yet thrown himself to the floor with the slightest touch.

Gabbafella

Aug 22, 2012
Palace fan at work genuinely thinks that zaha didn't dive and and I quote "you're so blinkered, you only think he's a cheat because you're a Brighton fan."
I wonder what it's like to be that deluded?

Dougie

Jan 11, 2012
The twatts were all praying for at least a point so they could rekindle their love of NSC. Wish I could meet them so I could laugh in their sad faces.

Especially that sad cow Dougie who is inching towards 5k posts. How pathetic.

CE08F187-7610-4225-A925-F95F3BCA97E7.jpeg

Gritt23

Jul 7, 2003
Meopham, Kent.
Can it be both? :whistle:

No? Ok...dive

Exactly my thoughts. It was both. The defender stuck his leg out and was late, but what Zaha did then was to dive over the leg.

Incidentally, I do also agree that he needs protection. Mainly for his shoulders and elbows, because throwing himself to the ground like that, he's doing to break or dislocate something if he's not careful.

papajaff

Aug 7, 2005
Brighton
[MENTION=23111]Dougie[/MENTION]

You actually downloaded that specially? You just confirm what a tosser you are.

PILTDOWN MAN

NSC Patron
Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green
Utter crap. Murray wins half his fouls by 'knowing' how to work the ref. Knocky drives me mad with his diving which thankfully he doesn't do so much now.

At least I can admit that. The Palace no life trolls can't bear to admit that Zaha is a serial cheating scumbag.

Problem is Knocky is shit at it

Hugo Rune

NSC Patron
Feb 23, 2012
Brighton
Palace fan at work genuinely thinks that zaha didn't dive and and I quote "you're so blinkered, you only think he's a cheat because you're a Brighton fan."
I wonder what it's like to be that deluded?

He should have said ‘opposition fan’ rather than ‘Brighton fan’ because Mr Tumbles is being booed in away grounds across the country. No one likes him, it’s not just us.

bobbysmith01

Feb 6, 2015
What really annoys me in football is the comment that if a player is touched he is entitled to go down, what utter crap. I played a reasonably good standard and was ‘touched’ a few times during a game but stayed on my feet. Zaha was touched and then dived, so he is a cheat as it was impossible for that touch to enable him to do his double twist pike dive, so he is cheat, biggest in the league. Even my Palace mate admitted it today by saying ‘yes he is a cheat but he is our cheat’. Needs a long ban in my view.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

AmexRuislip

Trainee Spy 🕵️‍♂️
Feb 2, 2014
Ruislip
What really annoys me in football is the comment that if a player is touched he is entitled to go down, what utter crap. I played a reasonably good standard and was ‘touched’ a few times during a game but stayed on my feet. Zaha was touched and then dived, so he is a cheat as it was impossible for that touch to enable him to do his double twist pike dive, so he is cheat, biggest in the league. Even my Palace mate admitted it today by saying ‘yes he is a cheat but he is our cheat’. Needs a long ban in my view.

I think there are few folk on here, who could he considered 'touched', let alone Mr Tumble :laugh:

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003

Bang on - but there’s even a few supposed BHA fans on here that can’t grasp that concept... probably never played the game tbh - no other explanation!

jakarta

May 25, 2007
Sullington
I wonder how many games he would have survived back in the 1970's?

I remember proper skilled players (Best, Marsh etc.) being kicked into the air and the referees waving play on.

Luckily Mr Tumble is playing in an era when Football is becoming a non-contact sport...

CPFC G

Dec 24, 2011
Some laughable comments on here, It was a pen. Same situation with one of your players at the AMEX you would have been shouting for a penalty as well and you know it.

The Arsenal chap even said so himself, Get over it.

Surf's Up

Jul 17, 2011
Here
He should have said ‘opposition fan’ rather than ‘Brighton fan’ because Mr Tumbles is being booed in away grounds across the country. No one likes him, it’s not just us.

Mostly this - although it's not really a question of liking him or not, the guy's just a serial cheat and the fact that this is now recognised in every Premier League ground in the country except one is adequate testimony to this. It must be difficult for the guy to live with himself knowing that he's reached a point now where he doesn't know how to stop/can't stop and if he did stop Palarse would sink like a stone as his cheating seems to be the major source of goal opportunities for them.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here