Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[News] Twenty Members of a Grooming Gang Convicted

Withdean11

Feb 18, 2007
Brighton/Hyde
https://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/uk...fGgA6V-brG3WAzCWotzpW8qpMVDYzIrecddo3fJxId3FY

The Oxford grooming ring was promoted by imams who encourage followers to think white women deserve to be “punished”, an Islamic leader has claimed.
Dr Taj Hargey, imam of the Oxford Islamic Congregation, said race and religion were inextricably linked to the recent spate of grooming rings in which Muslim men have targeted under-age white girls.

Earlier this week seven members of a child sex ring from Oxford were found guilty of forcing under age girls to commit acts of "extreme depravity".

Their victims, aged between 11 and 15, were groomed and plied with alcohol and drugs before being sexually assaulted and forced into prostitution. They targeted "out of control" teenagers.

Dr Hargey said that the case brought shame on the city and the community and is a set back for cross community harmony.

But worse still is the refusal to face up to its realities, he wrote in the Daily Mail.

The activities of the Oxford sex ring are “bound up with religion and race” because all the men - though of different nationalities - were Muslim and they “deliberately targeted vulnerable white girls, whom they appeared to regard as 'easy meat', to use one of their revealing, racist phrases”, Dr Hargey said.

That attitude has been promoted by religious leaders, he believes. “On one level, most imams in the UK are simply using their puritanical sermons to promote the wearing of the hijab and even the burka among their female adherents. But the dire result can be the brutish misogyny we see in the Oxford sex ring.”

People tiptoe around the issues and refuse to discuss the problems exposed by the scandals such as those “from Rochdale to Oxford, and Telford to Derby”, he wrote.

In all cases the perpetrators were Muslim men and the victims were under age white girls.

To pretend it is not a problem is the Islamic community is “ideological denial”, Dr Hargey said.

“But then part of the reason this scandal happened at all is precisely because of such politically correct thinking. All the agencies of the state, including the police, the social services and the care system, seemed eager to ignore the sickening exploitation that was happening before their eyes.

“Terrified of accusations of racism, desperate not to undermine the official creed of cultural diversity, they took no action against obvious abuse.”

The men were allowed, he said, to come and go from care homes by the authorities, and if the situation had been reversed with gangs of white men preying on Muslim teenagers ”the state's agencies would have acted with greater alacrity.”

True Islam preaches respect for women but in mosques across the country a different doctrine is preached - “one that denigrates all women, but treats whites with particular contempt,” the Imam said.

The men are taught that women are “second-class citizens, little more than chattels or possessions over whom they have absolute authority," he claims in the column.

“The view of some Islamic preachers towards white women can be appalling. They encourage their followers to believe that these women are habitually promiscuous, decadent, and sleazy — sins which are made all the worse by the fact that they are kaffurs or non-believers.

“Their dress code, from miniskirts to sleeveless tops, is deemed to reflect their impure and immoral outlook. According to this mentality, these white women deserve to be punished for their behaviour by being exploited and degraded.”

Such cases can only be prevented in the future if Britain abandons the blinkers of political correctness, he concludes.

Bwian

Kiss my (_!_)
Jul 14, 2003
The case I quoted today involved five males one of whom was from Sussex. Read it.

I worked for the CPS before I retired so I am well aware of the severity of it in this country. Far more than most on here.

When did you last work for the CPS?

portlock seagull

Why? Why us?
Jul 28, 2003
My quote from Nazir, is to target the abuse not the community. Of course the victims should be listened to. That's where the problem lay.

You keep misunderstanding his point, or choosing to ignore, that abuse by gangs has a disproportionate number of men of British Asian ethnicity, and is linked to night time economy. You appear sensitive to this, perhaps confusing with racism and hate crime. But ducking this issue only compounds the problem. Probably not worth further debating until you’re able to acknowledge.

Last edited:

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
You keep misunderstanding his point, or choosing to ignore, that abuse by gangs has a disproportionate number of men of British Asian ethnicity, and is linked to night time economy. You appear sensitive to this, perhaps confusing with racism and hate crime. But ducking this issue only compounds the problem. Probably not worth further debating until you’re able to acknowledge.

I am not the one misunderstanding.

Withdean11

Feb 18, 2007
Brighton/Hyde
I am not the one misunderstanding.

article-2525602-1A2B2A3600000578-553_634x408.jpg

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat

Spiros

Jul 9, 2003
Too far from the sun
On the contrary, I am not looking at the problem with blinkers on. Paedophilia is so much wider than one section of society, unfortunately.

It is not confined to one nationality, one section of society or even one gender.

How many large gangs of white, religiously motivated men have been prosecuted for the systematic abuse of under age non-white girls then? Just asking

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
How many large gangs of white, religiously motivated men have been prosecuted for the systematic abuse of under age non-white girls then? Just asking

That's very specific. Are you ignoring the white men who abused young boys and girls? Are you ignoring the paedophile gang jailed in Bristol, yesterday for raping babies? Are you ignoring the couple (yes a woman) who were jailed in Wales for raping young girls? Are you ignoring the family in your street where the uncle/brother is systematically raping a young girl every night in her own home?
Are you ignoring the sex trafficking that is going on with Vietnamese and Romanian gangs in the SE, or do you just want to concentrate on the one section that you think is 'worse' than others?

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham

Sadly, red-ish in tooth and claw though I might be, this is the point. It is a phenomenon (although as others rightly point out, not the only one). Only Mr Javid, among those in a position to matter (not a brick thrower from stage right or left), seems to have the balls to say so. I hope he hasn't subsequently backtracked (haven't looked). One might understand it given the recent sad suicide of his brother.

Immigrant peasants left to their own devices is folly. With the emphasis on peasant. When I lived in Canada in the 80s there was a particular phenomenon among another immigrant peasant group, who liked nothing better than getting ratted then knocking the missus about. Different scenario, different MO, different level of national interst, but the same careless lack of oversight, born of 'bring in some peasants, house them together and the 'shit job' problem is solved' (a policy invented by....Enoch Powell no less).

Citizenship training and testing would be a start. We have some of this now, but as for the horses who have already bolted....

Oh, and as a direct reply to your question.....actually.....Catholic priests....

Spiros

Jul 9, 2003
Too far from the sun
That's very specific. Are you ignoring the white men who abused young boys and girls? Are you ignoring the paedophile gang jailed in Bristol, yesterday for raping babies? Are you ignoring the couple (yes a woman) who were jailed in Wales for raping young girls? Are you ignoring the family in your street where the uncle/brother is systematically raping a young girl every night in her own home?
Are you ignoring the sex trafficking that is going on with Vietnamese and Romanian gangs in the SE, or do you just want to concentrate on the one section that you think is 'worse' than others?
Every society has some level of paedophile problem. What I see in the news (and I know that means filtered by the likes of the BBC and Sky) is individuals/couples from one area of society who are rightly condemned across the board and a disproportionately large number of ethnic minority gangs who seemed to be encouraged by some of their own religious leaders. I haven't seen any reports of Church of England vicars encouraging the rape of young girls from other parts of society. Evil as they were Fred and Rose West were not being encouraged in their work by the local vicar.

I'm not ignoring what goes on with the trafficking gangs either. These Muslim gangs are different in that they get egged on by others and are convinced they are doing it for good. That's what makes them different. Even those committing the long running abuse in the Catholic Church knew what they were doing was wrong.

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
Every society has some level of paedophile problem. What I see in the news (and I know that means filtered by the likes of the BBC and Sky) is individuals/couples from one area of society who are rightly condemned across the board and a disproportionately large number of ethnic minority gangs who seemed to be encouraged by some of their own religious leaders. I haven't seen any reports of Church of England vicars encouraging the rape of young girls from other parts of society. Evil as they were Fred and Rose West were not being encouraged in their work by the local vicar.

I'm not ignoring what goes on with the trafficking gangs either. These Muslim gangs are different in that they get egged on by others and are convinced they are doing it for good. That's what makes them different. Even those committing the long running abuse in the Catholic Church knew what they were doing was wrong.

The Catholic church covered it up, right up to the higher echelons. Nazir Afzal the Chief Crown prosecutor quoted in this thread worked for the CPS against these gangs, but is a practising Muslim himself.
There are people who are pointing the finger at a section of society, and lumping them all in together, instead of looking at the larger picture. All of it is evil and all of it needs to be dealt with. That's the problem I have with SYL because he had people in the EDL who were jailed for paedophilia, but he concentrated his efforts on Asian gangs. Get your own house in order Stephen.

Yes I know he's left the EDL now.

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
This specific type of sex crime is committed almost wholly by Muslim men. How anyone can argue that is beyond me.

But why are we only condemning one specific sex crime? Why can't we condemn it all?

I saw one post earlier in this thread where it was said it only happens in shit northern towns. Does it?

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat

Jul 5, 2003
Bristol
But why are we only condemning one specific sex crime? Why can't we condemn it all?

I saw one post earlier in this thread where it was said it only happens in shit northern towns. Does it?
Nobody is saying other sex crimes are not the most heinous things imaginable.
But, the reality is that they are all DIFFERENT crimes, the offenders of which almost always fit a certain profile. The profile of this kind of offender is almost always Muslim men aged between 20 and 50. That is their profile. So to actually do something about THESE TYPE OF CRIMES we need to admit this.
This is the bugbear I think many people have right now (and something being voiced by prominent Muslim members of our society)- If we can't admit this for fear of stereotyping or appearing non-PC how on earth can we have discourse on the subject and, more importantly, how the hell do we do anything about it?

Nobody wants a witch hunt, and of course these cases are causing more of an uproar because of the race angle- it's so easy for certain of the more unsavoury elements of society to jump on this as vindication of their cause, but we really need to be careful on this one. We have already heard countless times in many of these cases that people supposedly safeguarding the victims felt under huge pressure not to escalate things for fear of being accused as racist. That's crazy, and heartbreaking, and the sooner we just accept the facts the better for everyone.
Nobody wants this shit happening any more.

Last edited:

Billy the Fish

Technocrat
Oct 18, 2005
Haywards Heath
Google search Catholic Priest scandals and you might find some.

I think that's a pretty good comparison to the Asian grooming gangs, both are born from a cultural situation and both have a disproportionate number of cases of paedophilia.

The only way to stamp it out was for the church to admit it had a problem. The same must be said of the Muslim/British Pakistani community.

That doesn't mean I'm ignoring white paedophiles. Every time there's a thread about this someone comes on here and parrots the line "what about white paedophiles", "what about white paedophiles", "what about white paedophiles", "what about white paedophiles", "what about white paedophiles"

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here