Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[News] Obese people should start work later to ease rush-hour anxiety, government advisor says.

RexCathedra

Aurea Mediocritas
Jan 14, 2005
Vacationland
You're slipping. A hundred and fifty years ago, the Tories would have rendered the poorer ones down for lard.

Brovion

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Do Brighton have a FBBBO (Fatty big boned borderline obese) supporters club like the LGBTG.
I might start one because Im sick of being told by my scales that I’ve put a stone on.

I'm with you. I'm going to report my bathroom scales for hate crime as they keep telling me I'm over 16 stone. I identify as 13 stone.

Questions

Habitual User
Oct 18, 2006
Worthing
I'm with you. I'm going to report my bathroom scales for hate crime as they keep telling me I'm over 16 stone. I identify as 13 stone.

Flick the switch to kgms. Damn those European beurocrats but they’ve kept my weight sounding lower.

Brovion

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Flick the switch to kgms. Damn those European beurocrats but they’ve kept my weight sounding lower.

Hmm, that could work. I know when we went metric with petrol we saved loads as litres were much cheaper than gallons.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex

Hmm, that could work. I know when we went metric with petrol we saved loads as litres were much cheaper than gallons.
Cycling in miles means I don't ride as far as my chums who insist on copying Le Tour and ride in kilometres.
But I climb considerable more feet than they do metres, up the same hill.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here