Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[TV] Gary Lineker - prick

nicko31

Jan 7, 2010
Gods country fortnightly
Begins the MOTD England highlights show tonight with "I'm going to say it...England win on penalties". Grinning.

What a complete and utter wankpuffin. I managed to watch it live, but have a mate who had to work, he forbid me from texting, and did his damndest to avoid the result so he could race home for the highlights not knowing the result. Then you get that.

There are certain unwritten rules amongst football fans. You don't bullshit fake goals, and you don't dob a score in. Lineker proved himself to be a prize prick tonight, that was piss poor from him. I'm sure there are plenty of others who watched the highlights thoroughly macked off at finding out at the top of the programme like that. Can't trust the jug-eared DILBERT can we ? If the BBC don't have live coverage of the semi (should we get there), I'm bollocksed if I'd be tuning in to that mug first knockings were I not able to see it live. I'd give it 5 minutes at least.

What an absolute spanner.

Do you have a Colombian wife?

LVGull

May 13, 2016
Begins the MOTD England highlights show tonight with "I'm going to say it...England win on penalties". Grinning.

What a complete and utter wankpuffin. I managed to watch it live, but have a mate who had to work, he forbid me from texting, and did his damndest to avoid the result so he could race home for the highlights not knowing the result. Then you get that.

There are certain unwritten rules amongst football fans. You don't bullshit fake goals, and you don't dob a score in. Lineker proved himself to be a prize prick tonight, that was piss poor from him. I'm sure there are plenty of others who watched the highlights thoroughly macked off at finding out at the top of the programme like that. Can't trust the jug-eared DILBERT can we ? If the BBC don't have live coverage of the semi (should we get there), I'm bollocksed if I'd be tuning in to that mug first knockings were I not able to see it live. I'd give it 5 minutes at least.

Leftie prick

el punal

Easy tiger! Unless your friend decided to stay in a cave on a remote island somewhere he would have been hard pushed to avoid the noise from overflowing pubs, car horns honking in celebration, and the general cacophony and celebration that was going on everywhere. Still life goes on and I’m sure you and your friend will calm down soon to find peace and solace to soothe your angst.

DJ NOBO

Jul 18, 2004
Wiltshire
You absolute thundercunt.

I've somehow managed to avoid the score all night. I've got in from work to watch the re-run show on BBC in the 10th minute. Here i am now in the 87th minute and we're winning 1-0. I just decide to pop onto NSC whilst watching - and see this.

Cheers knobjockey.

Oh ****ing hell. You complete t*** I’m still catching up on the Belgium game. I was in the first half and Was looking forward to the Japan game. Thanks a lot.
F*** you and f*** Lineker.

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade
:lolol:

Come on mate, we beat a bunch of cheating, diving South Americans with dreadful hair, cheered on by a gurning James Rodriguez, despite conceding a 90+ minute equaliser and having to put up with Eric Dier, in the most UNENGLISH way possible and this is what you post?

Good for Lineker. We left my mate's singing the Lightning Seeds and walked through happily drunk England shirts most of the way home. My entire Facebook feed was dominated by it. I think even next door's cat knew. And, if you really want to see it that much there's always annual leave.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
I totally disagree with you (and thought it was quite funny) but as you have introduced the word "wankpuffin" to the NSC lexicon I have absolutely no alternative but to score your post a perfect 10/10.

*cough* introduced along time ago *cough*

I have every sympathy with the OP though. I remember watching the 83 FA cup 'live' on 2 hour delay in Vancouver and made the mistake of watching with someone who knew the score, and who couldn't help giving the result away. However, to blurt it out at the start of a highlights programme is frankly unheard of. Even when Leicester clinched the league title the Walker's crisp kept schtum(ish).

Still....first world problem, though :lolol:

dejavuatbtn

Aug 4, 2010
Henfield

Are you Terry and Bob?

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
Unbelievable thread. Just goes to prove that some people will always be able to find something to moan about.

papajaff

Aug 7, 2005
Brighton
So you're looking to avoid an ENGLAND RESULT in the World Cup tonight - and you sign in to the busiest FOOTBALL messageboard on the net.

Up your arse, both of you. If you don't even have the basic intelligence NOT to go online to a football messageboard when you're looking to avoid seeing a result, then quite frankly, I'd be surprised if you have the ability to get dressed in the morning without a carer.

I think they are taking the psss out of you pal. Rightly so as your rant is pathetic.

Anyway, your mate is the wankpuffin here. Surely if you're going to want to avoid the result, you just record the whole game and not the highlights. What a thicko!

DJ NOBO

Jul 18, 2004
Wiltshire

Gabbafella

Aug 22, 2012
So you're looking to avoid an ENGLAND RESULT in the World Cup tonight - and you sign in to the busiest FOOTBALL messageboard on the net.

Up your arse, both of you. If you don't even have the basic intelligence NOT to go online to a football messageboard when you're looking to avoid seeing a result, then quite frankly, I'd be surprised if you have the ability to get dressed in the morning without a carer.

It was a joke you ****ing mong, grow up.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here