Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Humour] Joke du Jour.

The Clamp

NSC Patron
Jan 11, 2016
West is BEST
Last night, I went to watch a kangaroo performing mime artistry. He did the "Walking against the wind", "Pushing the heavy wardrobe", and finished his act with the well known classic "Walking in to an invisible wall". You won't see a better act than Marcel Marsupial.

Walking against the wind, to be realistic, would involve taking some backward steps. I'm afraid Kangaroo's (this is a fact) cannot step backwards because of their tails being too big. So I think you need to go away and think about what you have done here. Disappointing.

Questions

Habitual User
Oct 18, 2006
Worthing
How many elephants can hide in a cupboard so as not to be mentioned.

What if the kangaroo grassed them up though. They are known throughout the marsupial world as renown snitches. I think one kangaroo was official World Heavyweight Boxing champion sometime before Jack Johnston or so I was told.

Super Steve Earle

Feb 23, 2009
North of Brighton
Did you notice the uncanny silimarity in name to Marcel Marceau? Uncanny, because he also is a mime artist. This casts doubt on the whole story for me. I'm out.

I like the concept of a silimarity. Tweak the spelling a little to sillymarity and you have the perfect word for something nearly the same, but a rather daft alternative:)

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here