Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

We're on our way- Magazine

BN9 BHA

DOCKERS
NSC Patron
Jul 14, 2013
Newhaven
[MENTION=29098]Sussaxon[/MENTION]
If you see this magazine look on page 67, there is a photo of the players celebrating in the West Stand after the Wigan match.
There is a Sussex flag being waved in the WSU where we sit.

Sussaxon

Mar 19, 2014
Sussex
[MENTION=29098]Sussaxon[/MENTION]
If you see this magazine look on page 67, there is a photo of the players celebrating in the West Stand after the Wigan match.
There is a Sussex flag being waved in the WSU where we sit.

Yes!!! I saw this yesterday, above Stevie Sidwell's head! Great Shot!

AZ Gull

@SeagullsAcademy Threads: @bhafcacademy
Oct 14, 2003
Chandler, AZ
In previous years the Argus match reports for the season have been collated into a book. Looks like they will be doing the same this season:-

[TWEET]864506717593370624[/TWEET]

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
In previous years the Argus match reports for the season have been collated into a book. Looks like they will be doing the same this season:-

Will definitely get this. Love em.

Will there be a DVD Season Review? Guessing not much point with Player, although that's going now isn't it?

Sorry, thinking out loud...

BN9 BHA

DOCKERS
NSC Patron
Jul 14, 2013
Newhaven

Will definitely get this. Love em.

Will there be a DVD Season Review? Guessing not much point with Player, although that's going now isn't it?

Sorry, thinking out loud...

I was thinking about the Argus season review today, do you know if there was one for season 2015-16?
I have got the others since the last season at Withdean.

AZ Gull

Oct 14, 2003
Chandler, AZ
I was thinking about the Argus season review today, do you know if there was one for season 2015-16?
I have got the others since the last season at Withdean.

It's funny you should ask that, as I had the same thought a few weeks ago. I also have the others (I think there were five of them altogether). However, i don't have one for 2015-16 and I was trying to think if I had seen one advertised, and just forgot to get it.

I finally convinced myself they didn't do one but I stand to be corrected.

BN9 BHA

DOCKERS
NSC Patron
Jul 14, 2013
Newhaven
It's funny you should ask that, as I had the same thought a few weeks ago. I also have the others (I think there were five of them altogether). However, i don't have one for 2015-16 and I was trying to think if I had seen one advertised, and just forgot to get it.

I finally convinced myself they didn't do one but I stand to be corrected.

Thanks, not only me then.
In the past I had seen the others on sale in local newsagents and in the club shop.
I have also got five others.

AZ Gull

Oct 14, 2003
Chandler, AZ
Thanks, not only me then.
In the past I had seen the others on sale in local newsagents and in the club shop.
I have also got five others.

I can't imagine there was much demand for the Sami Hyypia/Leon Best "Staying Up!" edition - perhaps you and I were the only diehards to buy it!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here