Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

BHA January transfer watch

atomised

Mar 21, 2013
He hasnt necessarily achieved much but then nor has Mason. Fees arent always.decided on achoevement potential comes into it too. Outside of this season what had Blackman achieved.

How do you judge achievement. In Bamfords case perhaps his successful loan spell at Boro where he scored far more consistently than Mason ever has

atomised

Mar 21, 2013
As I said I have no idea of his value.

Yet youve made comment without bothering to research it. 17 for boro last season. 8 for.derby the season before in less games and I believe 19 for mk dons before that. 1 in 2 goals to games ratio

Bob!

Coffee Buyer
Jul 5, 2003
They must be mad they have let Lewis McGuggan go from their midfield and aim to replace him with Ince, no logic whatsoever.

Weren't we looking at a left back from Wednesday?

mutual deal?

Betfair Bozo

Jul 24, 2007
I bet they want 5 at least and thats being optimistic

If they let him go for as little as £5m you can be sure they will insist on a buyback.

My guess would be around £8m. And were it not for the disappointing spell in the Prem with Palace it'd be a load more.

Machiavelli

Oct 11, 2013
Fiveways
If they let him go for as little as £5m you can be sure they will insist on a buyback.

My guess would be around £8m. And were it not for the disappointing spell in the Prem with Palace it'd be a load more.

You might have said that about De Bruyne and Lukaku, but they didn't even insert a sell-on fee. Which looks a bit stupid now.

Betfair Bozo

Jul 24, 2007
You might have said that about De Bruyne and Lukaku, but they didn't even insert a sell-on fee. Which looks a bit stupid now.

All the more reason to do so on this occasion. They got those two for (relative) peanuts and I am sure they were as surprised as anyone when De Bruyne went for £55m! I think they did ok getting £28m for Lukaku though in truth.

crookie

Jun 14, 2013
Back in Sussex
All the more reason to do so on this occasion. They got those two for (relative) peanuts and I am sure they were as surprised as anyone when De Bruyne went for £55m! I think they did ok getting £28m for Lukaku though in truth.

I read in the Standard yesterday that they did have sell on fees on De Bruyne, made millions out of the deal

Machiavelli

Oct 11, 2013
Fiveways

Do you still think that about Lukaku? He looks awesome to me -- pace, power, strength, height, movement, goals, age on his side; that rare breed these days, someone that can lead the line on his own.

Betfair Bozo

Jul 24, 2007
Do you still think that about Lukaku? He looks awesome to me -- pace, power, strength, height, movement, goals, age on his side; that rare breed these days, someone that can lead the line on his own.

I meant at the time. They clearly didn't think he'd make it anytime soon and they were operating in a different market to Everton. Remember he was also being overlooked for Belgium so they weren't alone in having their doubts.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here