Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Food] Bangers and mash...

Wrong-Direction

Mar 10, 2013
I made a banging toad in the hole n mash last night!

Sent from my SM-A310F using Tapatalk

Live by the sea

Oct 21, 2016
It sounds obvious, but the main thing to take into account, is the quality of sausage. Always buy from a good quality butchers that make handmade ones as they will have the highest quality of meat and not be filled with cheap fillers like for example Walls pork sausages are.

If you are paying less than £8 for 4 standard size sausages , it's very likely the quality won't be great. Avoid supermarket sausages

sjamesb3466

Jan 31, 2009
Leicester
It sounds obvious, but the main thing to take into account, is the quality of sausage. Always buy from a good quality butchers that make handmade ones as they will have the highest quality of meat and not be filled with cheap fillers like for example Walls pork sausages are.

If you are paying less than £8 for 4 standard size sausages , it's very likely the quality won't be great. Avoid supermarket sausages

£2 a sausage?! I'm all for buying good quality meat where I can but that's on a different level.

graysgull

Aug 23, 2003

That's way expensive, my local Butchers does a selection of home made sausages, excellent quality and a tray of 24 is £10.

Sent from my SM-J510FN using Tapatalk

portlock seagull

Why? Why us?
Jul 28, 2003
Wife is not a sausage lover as she puts it to many wobbly bits in them usually but we both like Malpass sausages now available in the Indoor market in London Rd.
:clap::lolol::O

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here