Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] ** Manchester Utd v BHA ** - Premier League Score Predictor - Now in its 8th SEASEON !!

Manchester Utd v BHA - Premier League Score Predictor

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Marshy

Jul 6, 2003
FRUIT OF THE BLOOM
Based on our performance against LIVERPOOL the best we can hope for is to keep a clean sheet and get a 0-0 draw but I think that United will score but unfortunately I cannot see where our next goal is going to come from without a change of attitude and approach.

we just bashed 3 past bmuff and 2 past west ham in our last away games... ?

Albion my Albion

NSC Patreon
Feb 6, 2016
Indiana, USA
It's why I chose this name

2 points

Albion my Albion, atfc village, B52, banjo, bhadiv1, Blackadder, Brok, Butch Willykins, Chicken Run, chrisg, chrispyk, Coldeanseagull, colinz, CorgiRegisteredFriend, countryman, Coxovi, Cozzy, Crispy Ambulance, DavidRyder, del strangefish, Dolphin Ins, doogie004, eastterracemike, Ecosse Exile, Foul Play Rocks, Frankie, Garry Nelson's Left Foot, Glanders, GM98, Goldstone1976, Hampster Gull, HantsSeagull, Hereford Gull, Jack Straw, James Bond’s Body Double, janee, Jim Van Winkle, Ken Livingston Seagull, Luke93, maltaseagull, Marshy, mj king 73, Nigella's Cream Pie, Not Andy Naylor, PaoloAlbioni, Pavilionaire, Peteinblack, PHCgull,, Right Back, rocker959, Saladpack Seagull, sant andreu, seagull_si, Shuggie, Squeakseagull, Steve351, sully, super-seagulls, The Antikythera Mechanism, The Brighton Bear, The Lemming Stomper, The Wookie, thenoybilly, throbinson, Tiptoe through the NSC, Tom Hark Preston Park, tronnogull, wigman, withdeanwombat, Worried Man Blues, Zawn Kellys

.......so I'd be near the top.

I actually think we have a great chance to draw 1 - 1.

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
we just bashed 3 past bmuff and 2 past west ham in our last away games... ?

Neither being in the top 6 category and as we showed against Liverpool they are a different question. We will be ok against the lower 2/3 ofthe league but Man U are a better side with far better players than their position shows.

perseus

Broad Blue & White stripe
Jul 5, 2003
Sūþseaxna
I can't see Solskjær (Baby-faced Assassin) outwitting CH, but is there a Fergie factor?

I think we must have learned a few things in recent games when best laid plans were rather blunted. I think we might have a few changes in attack if injuries allow?

perseus

Broad Blue & White stripe
Jul 5, 2003
Sūþseaxna
Just the one goal away from home from open play is the worst in the Premier League.

Marshy

Jul 6, 2003
FRUIT OF THE BLOOM
Neither being in the top 6 category and as we showed against Liverpool they are a different question. We will be ok against the lower 2/3 ofthe league but Man U are a better side with far better players than their position shows.

We all know that if you attack Liverpool or the top 6 in general chances are we would be out of the game after 20 mins, I think our tactics in general against those sides have been pretty good this season to be honest.

Silverhatch

Feb 23, 2009
Preston Park
Got a feeling that after Ole's wonderful tactics at Wembley and De Gea's heroics that United will take us lightly. 1-0 to the Albion following a super uncharacteristic De Gea mistake

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
We all know that if you attack Liverpool or the top 6 in general chances are we would be out of the game after 20 mins, I think our tactics in general against those sides have been pretty good this season to be honest.

I do not think that our tactics were wrong but expected us to offer a bit more on the counter as we were powder puff in attack and once they scored albeit a penalty the result was established.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here