Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] Australia v Jordan

Blue3

Jan 27, 2014
Lancing
Just watched the highlights Jordon looked the better team and deserved the win I was well impressed with the fitness of the referee who late in the second have out sprint the attacking forward and had to slow down to all play to keep up!!

LlcoolJ

Mama said knock you out.
Oct 14, 2009
Sheffield
I want Austraila to lose, nothing to do with Ryan. I just like seeing the Aussies lose at anything, just like Scotland...
True. Watching Australia v India recently I was thinking "it really would be better if the Aussies won because it would help us with World ranking points". Then I had a word with myself and continued supporting India.

**** em.

Love Maty though. Do come home too soon.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
Is it too late to say that the battle over the drink driving charge is liable to be a preoccupation, and the idea of 'taking on' the whole of Australia can only be a distraction.

Uber!!!

LlcoolJ

Mama said knock you out.
Oct 14, 2009
Sheffield
Is it too late to say that the battle over the drink driving charge is liable to be a preoccupation, and the idea of 'taking on' the whole of Australia can only be a distraction.

Uber!!!

A day later, I just got this. Shows how much I keep up with "news" I guess. ��

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
A day later, I just got this. Shows how much I keep up with "news" I guess. ��

When it comes to Jordan, I'm a massive fan. Shown here doing a salute recently adopted by the Crystal Palace goalkeeper, I do believe.

jordan2.jpg

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
So do 2 teams go through from each group? When are their other games?

Just checked 11th and 15th and top 2 go through plus possibly 3rd - ffs!

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
As long as he’s back for 29th v Fulham I’ll be happy. And not jet lagged. So as long as the Aussies don’t go further than the 1/4s this should happen. Then only Lpool & Man Utd games he’s miss in league - 2 games we’re odds on to lose.

hart's shirt

Jul 8, 2003
Kitbag in Dubai
So do 2 teams go through from each group? When are their other games?

Just checked 11th and 15th and top 2 go through plus possibly 3rd - ffs!

...and NSC will be represented at the match on the 11th.

If they finish 1st and make it through to the Round of 16, it's likely that Japan will be QF opponents.
If they finish 2nd and make it through to the Round of 16, possibly UAE or India will be awaiting them.
If they finish 3rd and qualify, they'll probably be facing either Iran or one of China or South Korea in the last 16.

Whatever happens in the tournament, it'll all be over by 1st February regardless.

Arvin

Jul 24, 2018
Washington DC
Part of it is respecting the player's interests. At its worst, Brighton will be without Ryan/AJ for MAXIMUM of 2-3 more match days; when they return, would you rather they be confident and happy after a successful Asian Cup campaign, or in a bad place mentally (with the added pressure of negative press from your home country)?

And generally, when I follow a tournament I enjoy having small reasons to cheer for one team or another. So that was the bulk of my point. Clearly lots of back-lash against that perspective here. Now if you hate Australia for different reasons, that's understandable.

Arvin

Jul 24, 2018
Washington DC
:wave:

Hello Arvin I'm a Loyal Little, huge fan of Mr Tony.
Have you been to Chatter on the corner of Wisconsin & Jenifer?

Hi, I haven't been to Chatter but i might have to check it out. I'm a medical student at Georgetown so i don't usually have much time to explore the city. If anything i just go to places near M street.

hart's shirt

Jul 8, 2003
Kitbag in Dubai
Part of it is respecting the player's interests. At its worst, Brighton will be without Ryan/AJ for MAXIMUM of 2-3 more match days; when they return, would you rather they be confident and happy after a successful Asian Cup campaign, or in a bad place mentally (with the added pressure of negative press from your home country)?

And generally, when I follow a tournament I enjoy having small reasons to cheer for one team or another. So that was the bulk of my point. Clearly lots of back-lash against that perspective here. Now if you hate Australia for different reasons, that's understandable.

No backlash from those of us who are looking forward to seeing Maty play later today!

Just six and a half hours to go...

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here