Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Coventry Lower Tier for Upper Tier swapsies thread

Official Old Man

Uckfield Seagull
Aug 27, 2011
Brighton
Two bad seats in lower east available as I'm a good fan and bought early. Two Upper front row seats in my pocket coz I want good seats. £36 loss but happy.

Kalimantan Gull

Aug 13, 2003
Central Borneo / the Lizard
Two bad seats in lower east available as I'm a good fan and bought early. Two Upper front row seats in my pocket coz I want good seats. £36 loss but happy.

Wow. All of a sudden it makes HUGE sense what PB has done. That man is a bonafide genius, part of his job is to increase revenues and through his ticket sales strategy he has managed to sell to the same customer TWICE. And the customer is happy!

:bowdown:

Wrong-Direction

Mar 10, 2013
It's a ****ing seat ffs , first world problems

Sent from my SM-A310F using Tapatalk

Papa Lazarou

Living in a De Zerbi wonderland
Jul 7, 2003
Worthing

Wow. All of a sudden it makes HUGE sense what PB has done. That man is a bonafide genius, part of his job is to increase revenues and through his ticket sales strategy he has managed to sell to the same customer TWICE. And the customer is happy!

:bowdown:

Barber's a genius selling two seats to each fan.

Just wait until they open the Upper West - triple whammy!

pottert

Aug 12, 2009
Peacehaven
I’m not sure the club are being as clever as they think they are.
Fans are now buying tickets in their preferred seats so will have spare tickets which can then be sold to Coventry fans without tickets.Which I’m sure there will be many considering the speed that they sold out their allocation.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here