Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

just a reminder

The Clamp

NSC Patreon
Jan 11, 2016
West is BEST
They wont. They are soft and have no survival instinct and probably wont until directly threatened. They see themselves(rightly) protected by things like relative wealth, property, technology and the rule of law etc. What they dont get is any conqueror will quickly strip that away, and that happens quicker than the types on here can anticipate. People are waking up but your talking to the wrong end of the spectrum on here in the main.

This is the kind of rhetoric that educated people laugh at.

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
Well I've had a bit of a THINK today. And I've decided I'm going to march against hurricanes. Did you see what Ophilia did to some of those wheeliebins in Derry ? The government need to do something to STOP this insidious threat right now, otherwise its only a matter of time before we get hit by our own Irma. Bloody hurricanes, coming over here and taking all our trampolines. Its time for ACTION.

The Clamp

NSC Patreon
Jan 11, 2016
West is BEST
No educated people make educated responses and critiques, idiots just laugh.

Educated people know when there is no point critiquing a ridiculous load of old plop and simply shake our heads and chuckle. You're a dreadful cliche and I find cliches very funny indeed.

looney

Banned
Jul 7, 2003
Educated people know when there is no point critiquing a ridiculous load of old plop and simply shake our heads and chuckle. You're a dreadful cliche and I find cliches very funny indeed.

And yet your posts are free of any details, just rhetoric which you project on others. Dont you have some medication to take rather than posting mentally disturbed acusations?

LlcoolJ

Mama said knock you out.
Oct 14, 2009
Sheffield
Well I've had a bit of a THINK today. And I've decided I'm going to march against hurricanes. Did you see what Ophilia did to some of those wheeliebins in Derry ? The government need to do something to STOP this insidious threat right now, otherwise its only a matter of time before we get hit by our own Irma. Bloody hurricanes, coming over here and taking all our trampolines. Its time for ACTION.
I'm in. Although it's the tornadoes I'm more concerned about so I've been busy setting up CASUALS UNITED, NO TORNADOES. Getting the banners ordered.

Megazone

On his last warning
Jan 28, 2015
Northern Hemisphere.
I'm in. Although it's the tornadoes I'm more concerned about so I've been busy setting up CASUALS UNITED, NO TORNADOES. Getting the banners ordered.

What about the rain which causes floods? Are we just going to allow this to happen and pretend there's nothing bad about it? This country was safe before we started getting extreme rain fall. I'm sick of hearing all the excuses. It's time we stand up for ourselves and stop this extreme weather, not just tornado's you ignorant ****!!!

BBassic

I changed this.
Jul 28, 2011
You two are both missing the real danger and it's right in front of your eyes. Well, right above your eyes usually. Unless you're on a plane. Anyway, it's clouds!

Tornadoes are just big angry clouds and clouds are where rain falls from.

It's those fluffy ******** we need to be directing our efforts towards!

DOWN WITH CLOUDS! DOWN WITH CLOUDS!

pearl

May 3, 2016
Behind My Eyes
You two are both missing the real danger and it's right in front of your eyes. Well, right above your eyes usually. Unless you're on a plane. Anyway, it's clouds!

Your post made me think of this song by Joni Mitchell:

Rows and flows of angel hair
And ice cream castles in the air
And feather canyons everywhere
I've looked at clouds that way
But now they only block the sun
They rain and snow on everyone
So many things I would have done
But clouds got in my way
I've looked at clouds from both sides now
From up and down and still somehow
It's cloud's illusions I recall
I really don't know clouds at all

MattBackHome

Jul 7, 2003
If you're feeling oppressed don't be forlorn
Cause we're all meeting up to protest against the storm
We'll also be marching against big tornadoes
And them big gas clouds that come from volcanoes
Everyones welcome, kids, mums and dads.
You don't have to be a hooligan to be one of the LADS.
Whether you're fat or as light as a feather.
You can help get rid of this inclement weather.
We're all really friendly and it won't be frightening.
We just really really really hate lightning,
And thunder makes us in our boots shake
So our umbrellas we'll probably take
We'll also be stopping at a couple of boozers.
Nowhere fancy though, Beggars cant be choosers.

looney

Banned
Jul 7, 2003
So you think Muslim culture and extremism are the same thing?

Not necessarily, more intertwined, but yes in the UK because to many are unassimilated, inbreeding and the fact Saudi Arabia funds education in the UK, Also takfiri which promotes orthodoxy rather than secularism and the fact Islam has a history and culture of conquest

When you get mass rapes of young girls centred around many Mosques with no wistle blowers you have a serious problem and the onus is on you to explain why culture and extremism is not the same thing.

Are you happy for more and more muslins to come to the UK who are theologicaly and culturally geared towards conquest?

LlcoolJ

Mama said knock you out.
Oct 14, 2009
Sheffield

After a meeting of the top brass we've decided to go with "Casuals United, No Tornadoes or Storms". It wasn't too late to add an S to the banners. Well, I had to threaten the banner geezer a bit but it's sorted now.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here