Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

*** NFL Fantasy Football 2016/17 ***

The_Viper

Oct 10, 2010
Charlotte, NC
Hi all, I've turned off waivers for the week until Thursday, I just tested it by bringing in a trash TE so I didn't do anything unfair, waivers are now open and anyone can add anyone else immediately. Get on it!

I'll also be looking into forcing the trades through too.

The_Viper

Oct 10, 2010
Charlotte, NC
I have also forced through the trade. Trying to sort stuff out for you all ASAP. Hit me up if you want anything else. Also bare in mind I have alot of depth at RB, hit me up with a juicy trade for something better at WR if you think you have something good

daves143

Soton Seagull
Apr 18, 2009
Southampton
Am projected 5-11 this year about what I expected if I had picked the team myself so no drama from me, il see what I can pick up in free agents throughout the year, il be happy to make the playoffs!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

spring hall convert

Nov 3, 2009
Brighton
I'll be cheering the Bills on this year then. I've got Tygod in all 3 of my drafts so far!

Say Helu Wave Goodbye may have an interest in a WR 2 for Arian Foster. Also looking to address a lack of depth at QB

Taybha

Whalewhine
Oct 8, 2008
Uwantsumorwat
This is all very interesting , but iv'e no idea what anybody is going on about ,if i don't pick anybody at 5pm what happens ? do i get a auto picked team ?

spring hall convert

Nov 3, 2009
Brighton
I thought it might be a good idea to have a look at the rules for the dynasty league before rather than than after the draft. In the settings it has this as the Starting Roster Positions & Roster Limits

Quarterback:1
Running Back:2
Wide Receiver:2
Tight End:1
Kicker:1
Defensive Team:1
Running Back / Wide Receiver / Tight End:1
Bench:12

Is this right? I thought we were drafting IDP's as well?

The_Viper

Oct 10, 2010
Charlotte, NC
I thought it might be a good idea to have a look at the rules for the dynasty league before rather than than after the draft. In the settings it has this as the Starting Roster Positions & Roster Limits

Quarterback:1
Running Back:2
Wide Receiver:2
Tight End:1
Kicker:1
Defensive Team:1
Running Back / Wide Receiver / Tight End:1
Bench:12

Is this right? I thought we were drafting IDP's as well?

This isn't right, I've changed it to the intended amount of players now and thank you for letting me know it looked that way, I thought I had updated it but it must not have saved!

[MENTION=13653]daves143[/MENTION] it's full now mate, it's only a ten team league due to the depth required. I will let you know if a team comes free at any point.

spring hall convert

Nov 3, 2009
Brighton
This isn't right, I've changed it to the intended amount of players now and thank you for letting me know it looked that way, I thought I had updated it but it must not have saved!

[MENTION=13653]daves143[/MENTION] it's full now mate, it's only a ten team league due to the depth required. I will let you know if a team comes free at any point.

Looks great. Thanks for setting it up.

SeagullTim

Boomer Sooner
Apr 22, 2006
Brighton
How did the dynasty draft go lads?

I've just finished moving up to Sheffield, been a busy day. Gutted to have missed it, just going to have to work even harder with waivers.

Da Man Clay

T'Blades
Dec 16, 2004
I've got a couple of spaces in a league with a draft at 9pm tomorrow if anyone is interested. It's got 2 DL, 2 LB and 2 DB instead of just a D/ST pick.

daves143

Soton Seagull
Apr 18, 2009
Southampton
Well I really thought the Falcons could not get any worse than last year especially defensively, but y'day was shocking,terrible start to the year, don't fancy our chances next week at the raiders. However super start for my fantasy football (ukfalcons) already scored 30 points more than predicted and with just my TE to play should wrap up a win in week 1!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The_Viper

Oct 10, 2010
Charlotte, NC
1-1 in both leagues for me. Lost week 2 in the Dynasty league despite being the second best scorer in the entire league, guess that's karma for week 1 when I inflicted the same fate on somebody else.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here