Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

*****The offical play off ticket rush*****

elninobonito

Whitehawk Born and Bred
May 27, 2011
So annoying, no reserved seats when I log in after waiting 1 hour and 50 minutes, also can't choose my seat from the seat plan as its 'reserved'!!

Not sure what to do?

scousefan

Apr 26, 2009
Liverpool
Got a phone call that distracted me at 9 am so was a few minutes late logging onto the site (approx 9.15) Told 1h 30 min wait. Counted up to 1.5 h, then started again at 0. Will be gutted if I can't get a ticket since I've moved everything in a hurry to be able to travel to Brighton from Liverpool! Would be a season ticket holder if I lived closer. Instead I can only get to 8 or 9 away games per season plus get to Brighton a couple of times. :-(

Bold Seagull

strong and stable with me, or...
Mar 18, 2010
Hove
So annoying, no reserved seats when I log in after waiting 1 hour and 50 minutes, also can't choose my seat from the seat plan as its 'reserved'!!

Not sure what to do?

Wait until later when the rush has died down. If you're only getting your home ST seats, these will be reserved until 2pm tomorrow.

golddene

Jul 28, 2012
just got my home ticket sorted - current re'd points for derby away is 01225.
got my home leg ticket and only have 1195 loyalty points so have to wait until 2.00 pm tomorrow to get the away leg ticket hope they are not all gone!!!!!!

Bold Seagull

strong and stable with me, or...
Mar 18, 2010
Hove
Got a phone call that distracted me at 9 am so was a few minutes late logging onto the site (approx 9.15) Told 1h 30 min wait. Counted up to 1.5 h, then started again at 0. Will be gutted if I can't get a ticket since I've moved everything in a hurry to be able to travel to Brighton from Liverpool! Would be a season ticket holder if I lived closer. Instead I can only get to 8 or 9 away games per season plus get to Brighton a couple of times. :-(

I'd say don't panic. Even last season against Palace, tickets were available quite late on near the game. I think this initial rush and panic will die down later today, and I'd be totally shocked if you didn't get a home ticket later today or even tomorrow. The fact that both legs went on sale this morning is what the rush is about.

Acker79

NSC Patron
Nov 15, 2008
Brighton
The club last week: if we make the play offs, there will be a short turnaround time to sell tickets. Enrol in the gold scheme to have tickets automatically added to your smartcard, so you can help avoid putting a strain on the ticketing system

The club yesterday: we've made the play offs! Enrol to the gold scheme as there will be a short period and everyone trying to get online to buy tickets will put a strain on the system and you don't want to miss out.
Tickets go on sale on line at 9am

The club today: hey, everyone who signed up to the gold scheme to avoid having to go online and add pressure to the system, you should log on to check that you have your tickets

Arkwright

Arkwright
Oct 26, 2010
Caterham, Surrey
Don't know if I am doing something wrong. Held in the queue on the phone for over an hour got to position No. 1 and then got cut off. Rung the number again got straight through can't buy over the phone?

While holding on finally came up on the computer, got to basket and card details entered everything press send and now the screen is frozen.

What the F8ck is going on or am I doing something wrong.

Sorry but this is poor.

Started at 10.08am, finished at 11.05am.

But ... having bought and paid for the two tickets registered on my account, one of them (Roz's ticket) came through as a Smartcard Activation, the other one (mine) was a Print At Home job. And I get an old git's discount (in theory), but - despite the early promise during the process that this would apply - I've been charged the full, undiscounted amount.

Hey, hum. At least the extra eight quid I've just paid will help the Club to be "Premier League Ready". Whether the game on Thursday will do the same is an entirely different matter.

JJ McClure

Go Jags
Jul 7, 2003
Hassocks

Not sure what to do?

Same for me, think I'll leave it until after the rush.

Tory Boy

Jun 14, 2004
Brighton
I know it's old hat etc, but why didn't the club open the ticket office today and tomorrow?

They would have more than recouped their costs in merchandise sales. I'm guessing they have a mountain of old kit that can still be sold.

TB

hoveboyslim

Feb 7, 2004
Hove
It's moving much quicker now. My waiting time went from 1.30 hours to getting the tickets within 10 minutes, after queuing for about half an hour.

PWSeagull

Jul 24, 2007
Because they've realised that there are a number of people who signed up friends and family to the gold scheme and that unless they also added a payment method for each friend, the tickets didn't process........The system didn't tell you to add a payment method for each friend.

SittingbourneSeagull

Dec 27, 2007
Sittingbourne
Have you clicked on the reserved cup tickets tab?

I did sign up to Gold Membership but didn't get an email confirming purchase. Logged on today to find a long wait time to check so rang my bank who confirmed that the 2 payments are authorised by them and just waitin to debit my account. Feeling more comfortable now.

Don't know if I am doing something wrong. Held in the queue on the phone for over an hour got to position No. 1 and then got cut off. Rung the number again got straight through can't buy over the phone?

While holding on finally came up on the computer, got to basket and card details entered everything press send and now the screen is frozen.

What the F8ck is going on or am I doing something wrong.

Sorry but this is poor.
Maybe what you are doing wrong is not paying any attention to the fact that tickets will be on sale via the Albion Booking Line from 9am on Monday morning.

http://www.seagulls.co.uk/news/article/play-off-ticket-info-1524638.aspx#rVcmjQrcY5u8lgVV.99

scousefan

Apr 26, 2009
Liverpool
I'd say don't panic. Even last season against Palace, tickets were available quite late on near the game. I think this initial rush and panic will die down later today, and I'd be totally shocked if you didn't get a home ticket later today or even tomorrow. The fact that both legs went on sale this morning is what the rush is about.

Thanks! I guess I know you are right but I'm so keen to get there to wash away the pain of coming down to the Palace game last year! My last trip down was Burnley at the start of the season and then I had to cancel coming to the game against Watford when the date was changed!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here