Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

We love you Tony but the time to deliver is NOW....

Bring back Bryan wade!!

I wanna caravan for me ma
Jun 28, 2010
Hassocks
Do not let the fans down.

Clive Walker

Stand Or Fall
Jul 5, 2011
Brighton
Out of his hands at present. I'm sure the recruitment team will be disbanded before Jan.

Bring back Bryan wade!!

Jun 28, 2010
Hassocks

Aug 31, 2009
Brighton
I'm pretty sure he delivered the day he personally took this club to a state of the art stadium in Falmer and similarly top of the range training facilities in Lancing. Never mind the ongoing investment in playing staff, whatever today's disappointments.

Lots of reactionary, absurd, ungrateful cowardly sad-acts showing their true colours tonight.

Juan Albion

Chicken Sniffer 3rd Class
I'm sorry mate but that doesn't wash over a 4 month period.

Well, they've identified the best targets, they've made record-breaking offers for them and even agreed deals for a striker. However, Tony cannot MAKE another team sell nor can he insist a player agrees to move to Brighton. He could, of course, go for lesser players that he would have a better chance of signing, but he wants quality. And it ain't over yet.

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
If you're wanting Tony Bloom to bring you a pizza with some garlic bread then you've not picked your time very well - he's a bit busy right now.

Give it an hour though...

Bring back Bryan wade!!

Jun 28, 2010
Hassocks
I always felt a bit let down by bill archer. Selling the goldstone with nowhere to go, and that.
Tony bloom? Less so as he built a nice big stadium.
Ho hum

Nobody is denying the debt of gratitude we have for TB up to this point but what's the point of getting to the promised land and then not giving yourself a chance?

The Andy Naylor Fan Club

Aug 31, 2012
Right Here, Right Now
Pretty sure he's just read this & is going to magic a 25 goals a season striker out of his backside.

Jim has just found out that Sky have footage of this happening...
Studio_20170831_224159.jpg

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here