Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

No moaning or bed wetting on here tonight please....

DJ NOBO

Jul 18, 2004
Wiltshire
. Let's face it, we were v lucky against Fulham but got the result. Today, (going by the result and radio comm) we also weren't great.
If there's one consolation from that it's that hughton has time to spend. Better that than get into Feb and realise maybe some of them aren't quite up to it

Nixonator

Feb 8, 2016
Shoreham Beach
if there's one consolation from that it's that hughton has time to spend. Better that than get into Feb and realise maybe some of them aren't quite up to it

That's no consolation for me. We already know what we need and we've had 2 weeks and half the window of being in prime negotiating position to do so. A clever no10 may have been difference today so we could play through them, rather than give their lumps heading practice all game.

AmexRuislip

Trainee Spy 🕵️‍♂️
Feb 2, 2014
Ruislip
Screenshot_20170114-191029.png

Even the adverts are rubbing it in? :cry:

Berty23

Jun 26, 2012
Four of our last five league games have been away from home. To get 3 wins from those 4 is pretty bloomin' impressive and we ALL would have taken that in advance

Exactly. Four of leeds' last six have been home. They have played 12 away 14 at home. I think we have played 12 at home. We are six ahead with game in hand.

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
I reckon the BBS will the bedwetting site of choice this weekend.

wolfie

Jul 19, 2003
Warwickshire
It does worry me that in recent weeks, we "weren't at our best" in games against Fulham (twice) Villa, Birmingham, Preston and Cardiff. We also needed sendings off to help us beat Leeds, QPR and Blackburn. Hopefully, a few alarm bells might ring and the hoped for investment to get to the PL might be forthcoming (ie a decent goalscorer to vie with Baldock for the No 10 spot.

Jan 30, 2008
Our best Centre Back, Left Back and Centre Mid all missing today for what was always going to be a tough away game regardless. Still 6 points clear with a game in hand.

Keep the faith.

(Ps: I notice both Gayle and Anita were injured for Newcastle today. Bonus 😀)
pointless thread, HAVE YOU CHANGED YOUR SHEETS YET :rolleyes:

Caveman

Jul 14, 2003
Not worried at all at the moment. Today was our first league defeat in 18 league games, the law of averages says that run was going to end somewhere. I had a bad feeling about this one. Still, 2nd place and 6 clear of leeds with a winnable game in hand, is a great position to be in. Apart from leeds (who aren't a worry to me) all the other teams below us seem to be very inconsistent. 4 points from the upcoming home games will do nicely!

I too had a bad feeling, I actually put a bet on us to lose I felt that sure (bad fan),

Bring back Bryan wade!!

I wanna caravan for me ma
Jun 28, 2010
Hassocks
I like the sentiment of this thread. Although it has pretentious ring of someone who couldn't be arsed with going to the game.

I really don't think we played that badly. Or much differently to usual. Final ball wasn't their today and the defence was a bit out of sorts. To be expected given CG game time this season and the amount of bailing us out Dunk does on a regular basis.

I can't help but think if the OP had attended the game there wouldn't have been a need a to start the thread.

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

I didn't attend the game but the point is more general as it irks me when a certain element on here start posting doom and gloom comments after any defeat.

Gazwag

5 millionth post poster
Mar 4, 2004
Bexhill-on-Sea
We lost against a small team and not one of the promotion contendors, Hemed missed an unimportant penalty as goal difference isn't as important this year, we were going to lose at some point. Forget today at look at the fact we were missing three important players, Bruno cannot play that badly again.

Bob'n'weave

Nov 18, 2016
Nr Lewes
I can't fathom how people say they are not bothered by losing today or any game Brighton lose. Brighton had a off -day but just don't say you're not bothered. I know Brighton won't win every game but I am dissapointed when Brighton lose, its passion and optimism that drives this.

Not bothered as in, I am not preparing for collapse and descending into 'oh no, we are going to choke" mode. Not, don't give a f**k.
There's a difference.

Not bothered as in, I am not preparing for collapse and descending into 'oh no, we are going to choke" mode. Not, don't give a f**k.
There's a difference.

agree I hate it when we lose irrespective of who and what competition it is I want us to win every game and it always puts a dampener on my day or night when we have lost that's me and my love of Brighton football club. almost 50 years old and still get the hump call me sad but it will never change after 42 years of following them!!!

origigull

Jun 29, 2009
agree I hate it when we lose irrespective of who and what competition it is I want us to win every game and it always puts a dampener on my day or night when we have lost that's me and my love of Brighton football club. almost 50 years old and still get the hump call me sad but it will never change after 42 years of following them!!!
If at the end of the season we get promoted I will still look back on this season and say 'I was bothered at this loss and that loss'. Yes I want Brighton to win every game - will we - no and it hurts every time we lose. Its only a couple of days of humpness and then I look forward to the next game.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here