Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Kayal to Palace

hampshirebrightonboy

Sep 3, 2011
:tosser:

I can understand those tossers from up the road being tolerated on threads concerning their miserable five year old club.

But starting threads by posting links to their own forum?

FFS Mods ... get a grip.

100% this. Surely Bozza can make a change to stop wankers from starting threads

bobbysmith01

Feb 6, 2015
Cabaye oozes class. Yes, he did dip in form in the 2nd half of the season but the whole team did as we were affected by injuries. You lot have always slagged of Jedinak but I doubt you have a better tackler, captain or leader at your club.

Well we don't have someone who constantly using his elbows on opponents, but you watch him week in and out, like I watch Kayal. I can assure you he would make most prem teams, including yours. He is very strong, holds the ball well and gives 100%. No idea if he is better than Cabaye now as do not watch him, was only quoting what your fans are saying. Worth a lot of money in my book and best of luck to him if he goes and we all know there is no loyalty in football and all about big contracts.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

durrington gull

Aug 29, 2004
Worthing
I would be gutted if we lost Kayal and Dunk but realistically out of our 4 main players including Stephens and Knocky we are likely to lose 2 of those 4 sadly

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
I would be gutted if we lost Kayal and Dunk but realistically out of our 4 main players including Stephens and Knocky we are likely to lose 2 of those 4 sadly
I'm not so fatalistic.

Of those 4 we may lose up to 2, but most likely only 1 ( Stephens is my guess ), and they may well all stay.

I'm very hopeful Kayal will be signing a new deal ( and then staying ) very soon.

Eeyore

Colonel Hee-Haw of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014

Hugo Rune

NSC Patron
Feb 23, 2012
Brighton
Dave Page@DavePageOntario 23m23 minutes ago
@LiveTransferNew Crystal Palace audacious swoop for Brighton’s entire squad also negotiating ground swap as part of the deal. Exciting times

on Live Transfer New…..must be true

Apparently they are going to put a bid in for 20,000 of our fans (at £1,000 each plus free season ticket) to fill their proposed new stadium. Would you take the cash to leave Brighton & support Palace? I wouldn't because they are a bunch of ****s.

Eagle_83

Premier League visitor
Jun 8, 2011
Well we don't have someone who constantly using his elbows on opponents, but you watch him week in and out, like I watch Kayal. I can assure you he would make most prem teams, including yours. He is very strong, holds the ball well and gives 100%. No idea if he is better than Cabaye now as do not watch him, was only quoting what your fans are saying. Worth a lot of money in my book and best of luck to him if he goes and we all know there is no loyalty in football and all about big contracts.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

:facepalm:

Postman Pat

Jul 24, 2007
Coldean
Apparently they are going to put a bid in for 20,000 of our fans (at £1,000 each plus free season ticket) to fill their proposed new stadium. Would you take the cash to leave Brighton & support Palace? I wouldn't because they are a bunch of ****s.

I've spoken to my agent and we've decided to decline.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here